• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Jazz at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, AHF said:

Wright is #3 on the team with a +1.5 +/- while Lou is -2.2.  Even with  his shooting slump to start the year, he has a 106 ORtg versus Lou's 96 ORtg (and we know who is the better defender).  Wright is the top rebounder on the team who doesn't play center so far this year and while that is unsustainable he averaged almost 6 rebounds and 6 assists per 36 the last two years.  He is obviously the much better player and choice for minutes.

ALL! OF! THIS!!!! This is the most baffling thing Ive seen from Nate in his tenure so far. Unless Delon is injured or slapped Nates wife or something, there is absolutely no justification to run Lou in front of Wright. The offense and defense of the second unit looks completely lost without Delon, and for whatever reason, Lou is just out there trying to get his in what is probably his last season in the NBA

Have any reporters asked Nate what is going on with that awful rotation decision? I havent seen any but I dont watch the press conferences.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, marco102 said:

I saw Trae running plenty of the offense yesterday, but that's maybe because I was there in person and you were watching on TV.

You act like he's prime Malcolm Delany out there.  Just because he's not doing specific things as a fourth year guard doesn't mean that he won't later.  That's what I generally hate about your hot taking. You were making this stance last year.  Then the playoffs happened and  now you say there was a difference between that Trae and this Trae.  Maybe give him a little more than ten games before making these sweeping allegations of him as a player? 

Don't do this shit! That's the last time I will tell you that as well. We can give our opinions without shitting on that person.