Official Game Thread: Jazz at Hawks

lethalweapon3

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

20 games.. maybe 25, in a few games if it keeps going downhill, team meeting.

We're gonna get clowned so bad in NY on Christmas day if we're 8-15 or some shizz and lose....

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

20 games.. maybe 25, in a few games if it keeps going downhill, team meeting.

Nate should've hired his ex-teammate Gary Payton instead of Nick Van Exel or his son................Team meeting with Payton speaking would be entertaining to say the least....lol. Especially if we're playing like this.......

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They clowned him because LA ain't doing that stupid ass deal.

Let me get a guy still tryna to figure it out and a washed ass 4 with a couple outside of the lottery firsts for PG13. PG13 earned their trust during last year's playoffs. He's good for life.

Yeah but nobody said that..They said it was too early to be making trades...Hawks will get better, etc...etc.......But yeah, I said LA would never do that..lol. So No PG13...No Beal...No Lavine....I guess that leaves us with Bogi and Huerter.....

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member

Trae's talking to media after the game is interesting. He said there's a lot of guys wanting a lot of minutes and shots and they need to figure out whose going to sacrifice so the team can win games. 

We all knew a consolidation trade was coming. Starting to think that timer is a lot sooner than we thought.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

:er:...you think.

I wonder what the question was?

Gallo? Lou? Kev and Cam work hard on defense, they just need to communicate better. Dieng needs to be out there more than 3 mins

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Trae's talking to media after the game is interesting. He said there's a lot of guys wanting a lot of minutes and shots and they need to figure out whose going to sacrifice so the team can win games. 

We all knew a consolidation trade was coming. Starting to think that timer is a lot sooner than we thought.

Y'all taking about this trade but none of these dudes y'all willing to trade got trade value enough to get us anything more than protected 1sts which we don't need. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Nate said this earlier they'd have to.

I'm ok sacrificing Lou 😆 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Good.....

• Like 1

Sorry but your Cam + Gallo + outside of the lottery 1sts ain't cutting it for Brown, George or Beal. Its gonna cost us Hunter, Collins, and even then, that's not enough for most of these teams. These trade fantasies are just that. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Gallo? Lou? Kev and Cam work hard on defense, they just need to communicate better. Dieng needs to be out there more than 3 mins

Play the young guys Nate....Sharife will be ready to be backup after a few games...Might as well give them a chance....Trade Lou/Gallo and a wing or picks for a legit 2 guard. that can get buckets when Trae is off(which seems like nearly every game lately)

Just now, NBASupes said:

I personally think it would cost us Trae if we wanted another star. No one else has star trade value. 

Trae Collins Hunter Cam Capela off limits for me. I don’t want to trade them. Don’t even want to trade Bogi or Huerter.

Willing to part with Gallo and Lou. 😂 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Sorry but your Cam + Gallo + outside of the lottery 1sts ain't cutting it for Brown, George or Beal. Its gonna cost us Hunter, Collins, and even then, that's not enough for most of these teams. These trade fantasies are just that. 

Throw in Bogi or Kev...lol

• Haha 1