• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Jazz at Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

I see no lies...This team is horrible.. Or was Tony Snell really that good? smh

This team isn't horrible. They have massive issues with their consistency. Nate had a good thing with the bench with 

Delon

Kev

Cam

Solo

Dieng

Gallo comes back and the bench loses its edge. He tries to replace Wright and Lou just turns the bench unit into complete trash. 

He's trying to figure out what works. First, Wright needs to be our PG. 2nd, Gallo been terrible in his return. Not one good game yet. Solo who produces nothing has been miles better. He doesn't get in the way and play bad defense

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I am hot after this one. Why aren't we feeding the hot hand until the juice runs out? Hunter has been on fire the last two games and yet it seems he has to claw and scratch to get a play drawn up for him or the ball in his hands for a good shot opportunity. 

The whole bench did not look good tonight. I don't know how many times I watched guys pull up in fear over Rudy and just take a bad shot or attempt a bad lob pass. Drive into the guy. MAKE HIM FOUL YOU! It is basketball 101. There is no way he's blocking all of our shots. 

This was a bad loss not just a tough loss. We blew a very winnable game into the fourth quarter by playing like clowns and letting Jordan Clarkson go bananas with no double team or a guy up in his jersey. Why is Hunter the only Hawks player capable of fighting through a screen? 

The million dollar question

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Seriously though...the bench lineup up Wright, Huerter, Cam, Solo and Dieng played well in the earlier going. Wright ran the unit,, Huerter and Cam were the scorers, Solo and Dueng did the dirty work.

Lou and Gallo came back and if they aren't on offensively they're pretty useless particularly because they'll take the bulk of the shots and their defense is trash.

Why cant Nate see this is then?  

And people clowned Diesel for Gallo/Cam and 2 1sts for Paul George..

Id do that shit in a heartbeat if it were possible...lol

Hawks would be instantly better...

Edited by terrell