• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Jazz at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

This game pisses me off more than last night's game.

Yep, same here. Nets game we could have won but that late 3rd run the Nets had put it away before our starters came back in and made it closer. Tonight the bench played like total ass. 

If Lou and Gallo are going to not give any effort on defense then we need to put in Wright and give Jalen a chance at backup 4. We can't have two guys on the court at the same time that don't play defense.

• Like 3

Just now, Sothron said:

Yep, same here. Nets game we could have won but that late 3rd run the Nets had put it away before our starters came back in and made it closer. Tonight the bench played like total ass. 

If Lou and Gallo are going to not give any effort on defense then we need to put in Wright and give Jalen a chance at backup 4. We can't have two guys on the court at the same time that don't play defense.

You on one tonight. You ain't missing shit, Nate needs to play you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

20 games. Don’t be mad yet.

At this point in the MLB season the Braves were 7-10, last in the NL East and next to last in the NL. 

Different sport. Different teams. But the point remains. We are 9 games into an 82 game season. A few people on this board need to learn some perspective. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Nate is pissing me off. He was so much better than this last year. This feels like Portland.

He fooled the shit out of us..lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

At this point in the MLB season the Braves were 7-10, last in the NL East and next to last in the NL. 

Different sport. Different teams. But the point remains. We are 9 games into an 82 game season. A few people on this board need to learn some perspective. 

Those Braves made moves. The first move I would make is trading Gallo and a pick for Jonas Valencius. Moving Solo for the backup 4 spot and play Jalen a lot more. So what our offense is below average with Wright, its miles better than the same with Lou, others can't get it going and the defense goes into the gutter. 

I be forgetting we got Okongwu, thank God!

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

Why cant Nate see this is then?  

And people clowned Diesel for Gallo/Cam and 2 1sts for Paul George..

Id do that shit in a heartbeat if it were possible...lol

Hawks would be instantly better...

They clowned him because LA ain't doing that stupid ass deal.

Let me get a guy still tryna to figure it out and a washed ass 4 with a couple outside of the lottery firsts for PG13. PG13 earned their trust during last year's playoffs. He's good for life.

Edited by NBASupes

6 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Marathon I agree. Well, marathon for ⚾️ half marathon for 🏀 but still point taken.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Strangest Stat-O-The-Night:

Hunter 0-3 from the free-throw line

Capela 5-6 from the free-throw line.

This is some upside down universe shite.

Cap is 15-22 for 68% on the season, but shooting 0.00% on bunnies....he gotta be better with these.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Those Braves made moves. The first move I would make is trading Gallo and a pick for Jonas Valencius. Moving Solo for the backup 4 spot and play Jalen a lot more. So what our offense is below average with Wright, its miles better than the same with Lou, others can't get it going and the defense goes into the gutter. 

I be forgetting we got Okongwu, thank God!

No doubt. But thats not the point. The Hawks have 73 games and 6 months left in the season. And people are losing their damn minds. 

The Hawks look like garbage right now. But there's an entire season of time to get it turned around. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

I am 100% blaming the new uniforms.

Here's the last time they introduced new yellow uniforms:

https://www.nba.com/amp/hawks/news/Third_Jersey_111504.html

That's right. The same year we won a whole 13 games. 

Why they gotta be messing around with a good thing? Bring back MLK.

Ya I got one 😢 In my defense… I dunno..

EDE36407-4FA1-496F-849E-D016450067B0.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

I am 100% blaming the new uniforms.

Here's the last time they introduced new yellow uniforms:

https://www.nba.com/amp/hawks/news/Third_Jersey_111504.html

That's right. The same year we won a whole 13 games. 

Why they gotta be messing around with a good thing? Bring back MLK.

I hate the new unis. Loved the MLK ones. My son tho, he's 7 and thought they looked cool. Might end up being a Christmas present. 

• Like 3