• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Jazz at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, aali34 said:

Might have to switch on Clarkson instead of chasing him off of those screens. He's scorching. 

This team can't fight through screens for *** outside of Hunter. They're content to ball watch and let opponents pound the offensive glass. Don't even get me started on this my-turn your turn iso heavy offense, no consistent ball movement & off-ball movement outside of Bogi.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Nate f***ed his own bench up when he decided to play Lou with the bench crew. Since then, the bench has been ass. 

It has to be a reason why Wright isn't playing.  It can't be because Lou is outplaying him. 

Honestly, Wright was lackluster too, but at least he was stable on both ends.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Lou Williams sucks and is a terrible point guard … he has no business being on the floor.  Wright should out there…  no more undersized shooting guards … especially when you are playing them out of position.

I have no idea why he is playing over Delon, Nate looking funny in the light.

• Like 2

Hawks are trash...Good lord...Next....3 AllStars this season? I dont think so.....And Nate is worse than LP it seems..Thank Goodneess for the Braves..It makes it alot easier to deal with...

1 minute ago, Carmine said:

I have no idea why he is playing over Delon, Nate looking funny in the light.

Schlenk gave out all of these extensions and Coaches contracts for this?? They'll improve Im sure., but this team isnt going anywhere as constructed imo...

Edited by terrell

10 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

6 straight by Trae, trying to match Clarkson's energy.

But Utah has it rolling right now.

8 straight.

But we're getting 2s.

They're getting 3s.

Trae worked on his midrange and forgot how to shoot a 3..smh

After missing pretty much all of this game. I see that the Hawks have stunk it up again

Lol like I said before. Last postseason was a fluke

They were just on a SUPER high after getting rid of LP and there adrenaline was thru the roof. All that has worn off. Back to the trash ass Hawks led by their ball dominant PG

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

3 point shooting

Utah:  16 - 40

Hawks:  6 - 25

That's your game right there.

We have a bunch of streaky ass shooters...Noone is consistent..

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

After missing pretty much all of this game. I see that the Hawks have stunk it up again

They were just on a SUPER high after getting rid of LP and there adrenaline was thru the roof. All that has worn off. Back to the trash ass Hawks led by their ball dominant PG

Yep pretty much..smh

Lou lost us this game. He's not getting anyone on the bench good looks and his defense is atrocious. Also, Gallo defense has been horrible this year. 

No one on the bench crew should be forgiven. All of y'all were trash but Lou didn't help ya'll at all. Kev, Cam and Gallo, had difficult shots at when they cut, no one gave them the rock. Lou is washed. He went from 1 out of 3 good games to bad games to 1 out of 4 and you are playing him with a healthy Delon. f*** is wrong with you Nate.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

Lou lost us this game. He's not getting anyone on the bench good looks and his defense is atrocious. Also, Gallo defense has been horrible this year. 

No one on the bench crew should be forgiven. All of y'all were trash but Lou didn't help ya'll at all. Kev, Cam and Gallo, had difficult shots at when they cut, no one gave them the rock. 

Nate, imo. He's committed to Lou for some reason. And all bench lineups. And installing his offense which is ill suited for these players. 

He's going to have to own his role in this disaster. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

This one was on Nate and the bench. The starters played well enough for the win

• Like 1