• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

....and here we Go! Hawks COVID cases. UPDATED! 13 Players to H&S

JayBirdHawk

If I understand this Covid thing:

You test positive, meaning you've got it.  Therefore, if you've got it, you can share - give it to everyone else.

I must wonder - How did our four Hawk players not get it?  We know that they were exposed.  All the other Hawks have it - Including some coaches and broadcasters.  

:search:

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Gray Mule said:

If I understand this Covid thing:

You test positive, meaning you've got it.  Therefore, if you've got it, you can share - give it to everyone else.

I must wonder - How did our four Hawk players not get it?  We know that they were exposed.  All the other Hawks have it - Including some coaches and broadcasters.  

:search:

I think we're just down to one now right?  Mays?

oh and Cam.

• Thanks 3

• Moderators

Cam being 7'4" is too tall to get it.  

I don't think we even have to agree on how it spreads.  I think we can all agree that most people have no idea what asymptomatic means.   I keep talking to people who have it and they say 'I'm fine.  just a headache, or just a little sinus stuff probably allergies'.     

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
41 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

If you stopped counting people with no symptoms as "sick" it WOULD be much more contained lol.

How many of the Covid cases in the NBA are players actually ill? How many seriously ill? MJ played an entire finals game with the flu. 

BUT JaSoN TAtUm St1ll usEs An iNHaLeR!!!!1!!1!!!!

SHUT IT ALL DOWN!!!!1!1!!!!

2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Just make Miami sign Rony Seikaly or somesuch and keep the same energy. It's not all that far-fetched. After all, they already string along Udon{{Abducted)).

~lw3

So basically we are being punished for signing 10 days guys. You think Pat Riley is gonna play with a team of 10 day scrubs? Hell no he won't.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mrhonline said:

It seems kinda obvious that there should be a cap to the # of 10-day contracts a team can give out. If those have been exhausted and you still can't get to 8 healthy players, then you postpone the game.

Expecting teams to endlessly sign minor leaguers has been a terrible idea.

Best solution I've seen yet. 

4 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

"asymptomatic" aka not sick, and not contagious. Let's stop being stupid and allow not sick players to play please. 

So if a player says he's asymptomatic the NBA is just supposed to trust them? Not arguing your point, as I also think its getting ridiculous... Just sayin. Players will lie if they think they can play and still get paid...With that said, how about a simple temp check before the games for asymptomatic players like they did at the strip clubs for a while(I was told, I wouldnt know.🙂)

• Haha 1