• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

A lot of rumors going on right now and hardly anything around the Hawks. There is serious belief that Brooklyn and Philly won't agree on a deal. Brooklyn wants a lot of unprotected picks if Harden is moved for Simmons. It's not a match for match proposal. 

Atlanta tried to make moves but everything is a 70% on the dollar deal which they were willing to do for Reddish but not for the others. Don't expect any moves from Atlanta even though they want to do a deal but only the right deal. 

Atlanta has spoke to Toronto about Siakam and Dragic. If there is a massive move, it will be for one of those guys. JC is seen as a value player with a big contract at a position where those players are more common on the market. It's not the demand you would imagine honestly. Teams are looking for true centers more than JCs type of PF which is normal. We experienced the same with Millsap.

Dude, the first update we need is how are you feeling?

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Cavs getting Lavert.

*yawn*

Jmho

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, djjob23 said:

Thanks so much Supes for the update! Glad to hear ATL isn’t looking for anymore 70% value deals. We are so locked in right now and I think the players are fighting to keep this core together. Don’t trade just to trade!

But the on the other hand, if you are determined to win every trade like Ainge that can backfire as well. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

A lot of rumors going on right now and hardly anything around the Hawks. There is serious belief that Brooklyn and Philly won't agree on a deal. Brooklyn wants a lot of unprotected picks if Harden is moved for Simmons. It's not a match for match proposal. 

Atlanta tried to make moves but everything is a 70% on the dollar deal which they were willing to do for Reddish but not for the others. Don't expect any moves from Atlanta even though they want to do a deal but only the right deal. 

Atlanta has spoke to Toronto about Siakam and Dragic. If there is a massive move, it will be for one of those guys. JC is seen as a value player with a big contract at a position where those players are more common on the market. It's not the demand you would imagine honestly. Teams are looking for true centers more than JCs type of PF which is normal. We experienced the same with Millsap.

Yea, this sums up my hesitancy for the Hawks to make moves. The best piece we can move right now is JC and as you noted we are never gonna get even equal value for a trade with him this year. Keeping him and his value contract make sense. Next year we can include Capella in a deal and I think that will open things up for us as far as possible deals. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Thank you!

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I think he's an ungrade running the offense. I doubt we resign Wright. 

He's better at the Point that's for sure. But again, those are pretty few minutes as long as Trae is on the team. Wright can play SG (rubio can't) and he can knock down an open three (rubio at 32% for his career on threes). All in all I think overall value-wise it's similar. Rubio was having his best defensive season of his life but we would have to see if that knee injury at his age has an impact in his lateral movement coming back. 

PS I thought we had wright for one more season? If not than Rubio wouldn't be a bad replacement and he would probably come cheap. 

7 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

He's better at the Point that's for sure. But again, those are pretty few minutes as long as Trae is on the team. Wright can play SG (rubio can't) and he can knock down an open three (rubio at 32% for his career on threes). All in all I think overall value-wise it's similar. Rubio was having his best defensive season of his life but we would have to see if that knee injury at his age has an impact in his lateral movement coming back. 

PS I thought we had wright for one more season? If not than Rubio wouldn't be a bad replacement and he would probably come cheap. 

Wright's contract is up this year. 

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

That’s funny I got an ad on IG telling me that “the athletic” is saying Harden/Ben is possible.. 

You know what else is possible, aliens 👽 coming from a different planet and abducting  us all. That’s possible too.

AKA.. IM NOT BUYING YOUR SOAP KIRSCHNER!!!!