• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Guy got vaccinated for a reason, imho.  He fits on any team for the main reason media types have crucified him.  Doesn't need to shoot, likes to pass/defend.

We need to find that player.  Anybody got any plan B's for my Simmons obsession?  I can't think of any.

Maybe TS can swoop in at the last minute, but probably not as Morey has this weird obsession with Harden.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Maybe TS can swoop in at the last minute, but probably not as Morey has this weird obsession with Harden.

I can't wait for Harden to come into PHI, dominate the ball, alienate JoeLLLL, then demand they trade him.

"Oh that'd never happen, kg."

Please.  Ask McHale, Dwhine Howard, Melo, CPaul, Westrbook, and countless roleplayers about Harden's m.o. which has the fully faith 'n blessing from Morey.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Guy got vaccinated for a reason, imho.  He fits on any team for the main reason media types have crucified him.  Doesn't need to shoot, likes to pass/defend.

We need to find that player.  Anybody got any plan B's for my Simmons obsession?  I can't think of any.

Lol i too have a simmons obsession and just hope the hawks can get involved somehow and nab him from Brooklyn. I dont think there is a plan B aside from Jalen Johnson taking major leaps in the offseason

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And how is it the Jazz have literally no promising young players?

Haven’t had one since Blue Edwards, this franchise doesn’t really rebuild like that, they stay the same for the most part with the same pieces returning since 88.

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

our second best player

:eyebrow:

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Realgm called about acquiring @kg01. They offered Jambrad, Galloistheman, and BullKing. I hung up the call 📞 and continued watching kg do push-ups outside the squawk facility ..

image.gif.3785446d5987b12825c213f70073ac3b.gif

I just got traded to Kingsquawk for Doug Christie's nephew.

Don't worry boys, I'mma tank my physical then tell them I'll only re-sign if they give me mod powers and 3 burner accounts.  I mean who needs 3 burners?  2 work just fine... but I've said too much. 😏

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Why would we trade our second best player for that crap-ckage?

I wouldn't do that even if jIngles was healthy.  And how is it the Jazz have literally no promising young players?

Adding gay getting rid of Gallo is a sidways move. Helps the defense some at the expense of the offense. Originally I was more "pro" this move assuming Gay can still play in the perimeter but it seems like he is strictly a PF like Gallo now. If Joe Ingles was healthy this deal would make sense, but he isn't so I don't think this is a good one. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I just got traded to Kingsquawk for Doug Christie's nephew.

Don't worry boys, I'mma tank my physical then tell them I'll only re-sign if they give me mod powers and 3 burner accounts.  I mean who needs 3 burners?  2 work just fine... but I've said too much. 😏

Do you honestly think you'll clear waivers?

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Adding gay getting rid of Gallo is a sidways move. Helps the defense some at the expense of the offense. Originally I was more "pro" this move assuming Gay can still play in the perimeter but it seems like he is strictly a PF like Gallo now. If Joe Ingles was healthy this deal would make sense, but he isn't so I don't think this is a good one. 

Having said all this I think this is probably easily the best (only?) Gallo proposal the Hawks have gotten which is why they are considering it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Having said all this I think this is probably easily the best (only?) Gallo proposal the Hawks have gotten which is why they are considering it. 

Smoke around the Gallo-for-Dragic deal which, imho, would be an imminently better deal - assuming the guy doesn't just show up to be bought out on his way to Miami (which is a distinct possibility again, imho)

• Thanks 1