• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Honest question:

If something is brewing and we can't give any details, would you want to know?

IE: Something's brewing but I can't say anything yet.....yay or nay?

Yay for me. Builds the suspense.  

Also, I'd be wanting to know after the deadline what the deal was if it didn't happen. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sturt said:

Sure. Why not. It gives us all the invite to try to make you crack... which is its own form of fun and entertainment.

😄😄😄

Speaking of wanting to make someone crack, have you seen the news out of CLE on your favorite player, Pangos?  Seems he's already seen the writing on the wall and his about to go back overseas.  Likely gonna get waived I guess.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Damn, looks like Hawks aren't doing anything. I'm kinda bummed. 

Then again... what if TS intends to be active with buy out options that arise... you know like... I dunno... who's expected to be available???

😉

7 minutes ago, phoostal said:

Camp do you see the hawks being involved with the sixers and nets?  Would Brooklyn value anyone on the hawks roster more than getting Simmons?

Yes, both teams would value Trae Young more than Simmons and Harden probably.  But, alas, we are not trading Trae for those scrubs. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Pangos?  Seems he's already seen the writing on the wall and his about to go back overseas.  Likely gonna get waived I guess.

Intrestin... no, I did not. Kinda busy week, and just had the awkward experience of a colleague more or less barging into my office to complain that she doesn't like how long my e-mails are.... no, really.... that happened... can you imagine? The nerve of some people. So, anywho, I'm just happy that he was granted some legit opportunity.

8 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Honest question:

If something is brewing and we can't give any details, would you want to know?

IE: Something's brewing but I can't say anything yet.....yay or nay?

Yay

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, thecampster said:

and finally someone asks the $54 dollar question.

A 3 way is possible, yes but unlikely.  The Nets would love someone that gives them what Joe Harris was giving them before the injury.  If OO, JC, Huerter were on the table for Simmons, another player from Philly with the Nets getting our 3, yes its really possible. They love OO energy/defense.  I'm not saying this happens but in order for Brooklyn/Philly to finally commit, they might have to try a 3 way....ba dum bump tss.

This would make more sense to me from a team building standpoint than including Collins. A Trae - Bogi - Hunter - JC - Ben Simmons lineup would be sick. 

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, sturt said:

You're looking at averages, and that's valid, of course.

But I'm looking at this question as I say "go-to offensive generator"... to what extent has this player ever been able to dominate games with his offense, and in other words, be on-occasion someone who led his team to wins?

I'm glad you bring up Cam, because that helps illustrate the context I'm using here... Cam has rarely had games, if ever really, when he has been the guy who led the team to a win.

KCP has had that multiple times in most if not all seasons he's every played in the NBA.

He has led the team in scoring in a win once this season.  He has scored less than 10 points twenty times this season.

20 >>>>>> 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Natural aphrodisiac eh? :cheer:When should we expect kg04? :applause: Your boys not only swim 🏊‍♀️ but do some Ironman shizzle.

Well, this is a bit (h)awkward but there's already a kg04.  He's 5,  kg05 is 2 so we'd be shooting (heh) for kg06.  Presenting for the sake of accurate shot-takin' in the future.

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, thecampster said:

and finally someone asks the $54 dollar question.

A 3 way is possible, yes but unlikely.  The Nets would love someone that gives them what Joe Harris was giving them before the injury.  If OO, JC, Huerter were on the table for Simmons, another player from Philly with the Nets getting our 3, yes its really possible. They love OO energy/defense.  I'm not saying this happens but in order for Brooklyn/Philly to finally commit, they might have to try a 3 way....ba dum bump tss.

Something like this works.  In this scenario, BS would take the OO role I'd guess. 

Trade Idea.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Nurk

At what price? Here’s my thing with Nurk, he’s never had a Trae… buuu buuu but Spud he had a Lillard (sorry @kg01 I dig your style I borrowed it). True, he did have Lillard but Trae is THE BEST PASSER since Jason Kidd, and prior to that, Magic. Take that with a grain of Hawk bias sea 🌊 salt 🧂

Plus, I had the unfortunate privilege :indifferent: of watching Curry work with Bogut and his moving screen, by the time a guard gets around a Nurkic screen, Trae could have enough time to jack up 2 threes. That’s sports science not me. :spiteful:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3