• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hunk-o'-Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Chris Jent needs to be on a direct flight to LA ASAP. Prunty should not head coach my team ever again. 

I expect a worse beating by the Clips on Sunday and for loss # NINE in a row at home to the Heat on Wednesday. 17-26 on MLK Day is our reality. Start playing the rooks. They cannot suck worse than what we currently trot out on the floor. 

6 minutes ago, JTB said:

McMillan need to seriously reconsider running LPs scheme and getting a better staff . Maybe Schlenk need to add some people he like to his staff because this is just unacceptable 

Now I wish he wouldve turned down the job.....smh... But the next coach will have similar problems trying to get our God awful defenders to play defense so....

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

I have officially lowered my expectations for this and I am returning to Tankathon. Maybe they need to do a three for nothing trade because it seems we have too many players and there is no chemistry while trying to play everyone.

Dre isn't even playing yet either.

How does Chicago get 3 all stars plus Caruso to fit, but we got TLC over Cam.

I don't know who to point the finger to 

• Like 2

Truly embarrassing. The Lakers have been a lifeless husk all season and we make them look like peak Showtime. And I swear Trae always turns it over like crazy and misses a ton of shots on national TV. At least in the regular season. Also when Cam ignored Trae and dribbled the ball up I knew that I could go ahead and chalk up an empty possession. I'm not sure he can exist on this roster when we have most of our guys. Ugh, just a frustrating game all around. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

The Hawks' ***SUPERSTAR*** does of course

🤣

He got his numbers so..........................................And I thought we played better when he was turning it over like crazy?

• Haha 1