• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I bought some Adidas two years ago that were foam based. It was like walking on air and I flat out wore holes in them. They were on sale. The Fila's and K-Swiss are my newest shoes.

A little old man shoe history. My first pair of Fila's were the Shawn Kemp ones. They were black and white high tops. Not very good running shoes but they were great for flag football pick up games. More cross trainer than running shoe. I loved those damn shoes.

I had the 1989 Bo Jackson cross trainers. The white ones with fluorescent green and orange. I LOVED THOSE FREAKIN THINGS!!!! I felt like a 120 pound Bo in those at age 13. Sup!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I bought some Adidas two years ago that were foam based. It was like walking on air and I flat out wore holes in them. They were on sale. The Fila's and K-Swiss are my newest shoes.

A little old man shoe history. My first pair of Fila's were the Shawn Kemp ones. They were black and white high tops. Not very good running shoes but they were great for flag football pick up games. More cross trainer than running shoe. I loved those damn shoes.

When I'm exercising, I prefer Cross trainers because I play pick up games, racquetball and tennis as well as trail hiking...kind of need a do it all shoe.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thecampster said:

When I'm exercising, I prefer Cross trainers because I play pick up games, racquetball and tennis as well as trail hiking...kind of need a do it all shoe.

I ride a exercise bike and play golf. I hike some to take pictures. Low impact only. I should take up Chi Kung ( Qigong ) again since I have all the moves in memory still and original hand outs from my classes. Maybe one day!

Edit, I have a good pair of boots for hiking and the winters. The trails and woods in Ohio hardly ever get 100% dry.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Oh you a tennis 🎾 guy? Nice. I was once usta 4.5 for a minute and played high school 🏫 ball varsity #2 player. Hey..I dabbled. 😉 I’m no Serena 😆 or Coco. I was a huge fan of Becker growing up as a kid and was even watching the US open finals between him Lendl in 89 in California during the big quake. I was flipping between that and the World Series battle of the bay. (Rooting for the A’s bash brothers all the way..F the Giants).

I can’t believe that was 30 years ago in a few months. Wow. I used to wear kswiss a lot for tennis. Adidas there too they had a nice line in the 90’s as far as tennis. Basketball 🏀 was, is and will be all Nike. Even back in the day I remember the Akeem LA Gear’s those things sucked. I hated them I tried them on was like hell no. Way too thick. Flights were dope. The Barkley ones. I wanted the Nique Reebok pumps badly but folks thought that was a  ridiculous amount for shoes 👟.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh you a tennis 🎾 guy? Nice. I was once usta 4.5 for a minute and played high school 🏫 ball varsity #2 player. Hey..I dabbled. 😉 I’m no Serena 😆 or Coco. I was a huge fan of Becker growing up as a kid and was even watching the US open finals between him Lendl in 89 in California during the big quake. I was flipping between that and the World Series battle of the bay. (Rooting for the A’s bash brothers all the way..F the Giants).

I can’t believe that was 30 years ago in a few months. Wow. I used to wear kswiss a lot for tennis. Adidas there too they had a nice line in the 90’s as far as tennis. Basketball 🏀 was, is and will be all Nike. Even back in the day I remember the Akeem LA Gear’s those things sucked. I hated them I tried them on was like hell no. Way too thick. Flights were dope. The Barkley ones. I wanted the Nique Reebok pumps badly but folks thought that was a  ridiculous amount for shoes 👟.

I played once with my brother in law but don't count once as playing. I never owned a racquet. Little Chrissy got me hooked on watching and keeping up with tennis. I also watched McEnroe, Borg, Jimmy. and Ashe play a lot in their majors. I lost interest after that but have to admit Sharapova almost got me watching it again when she hit the scene. As my dad use to say, she is one tall glass of water.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I played once with my brother in law but don't count once as playing. I never owned a racquet. Little Chrissy got me hooked on watching and keeping up with tennis. I also watched McEnroe, Borg, Jimmy. and Ashe play a lot in their majors. I lost interest after that but have to admit Sharapova almost got me watching it again when she hit the scene. As my dad use to say, she is one tall glass of water.

She was easy on the 👁 no doubt 😆 What about Enrique’s @enrique lover Anna Kournikova? Oh la la! 

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

She was easy on the 👁 no doubt 😆 What about Enrique’s @enrique lover Anna Kournikova? Oh la la! 

I am not up to speed on sports peoples personal lives lmao She is a player. Googled her. She is eye candy. Maybe I should start watching tennis again.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Anyways, has the Puma thing become a 1-hit wonder?

The Hazer been wearin’ Pumas since midget football in the late 70s, Bwah 😳

Can we even say “midget football” anymore?

Edited by hazer
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh I never said I was any good. You'd Agassi me in minutes I'm sure.  But I love to rally and just hit. I like the impact/workout and repetitiveness of it all.  

As for fans...I preferred watching the ladies play.  Prefer rallies to serve and volley.  Male players (for obvious reasons stated already) was Michael Chang....loved the way he could go and get it. Ladies' game, I had an unhealthy love of Jennifer Capriati and Gabriela Sabatini.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I am not up to speed on sports peoples personal lives lmao She is a player. Googled her. She is eye candy. Maybe I should start watching tennis again.

I'm telling you...Gabriela Sabatini was amazing...as a player and a looker.  Possible I hit manhood watching her.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I'm telling you...Gabriela Sabatini was amazing...as a player and a looker.  Possible I hit manhood watching her.

I couldn’t take her dad. Also she had a huge mouth 👄 or teeth 🦷 

I don’t know where I’m going with this...

50 minutes ago, hazer said:

The Hazer been wearin’ Pumas since midget football in the late 70s, Bwah 😳

Can we even say “midget football” anymore?

😂 not PC!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thecampster said:

Puma's were the shoes back early 80's pre-Jordan....everyone wore em.

I’m aware, I’m 49 years old and have been watching for 40 years 😉

Edited by hazer
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hazer said:

I’m aware, I’m 49 years old and have been watching for 40 years 👨🏼‍🦳

Nice! That’s 4 years more than me! I dig. I was watching Akeem n Ralph in H town in 84. The original twin towers. That’s where it all started for me. 

Who knows, at 8 years old I may have even played ball in Alief with Rashard Lewis...the 5 year old at the time! 😆 . I’m almost not kidding because I feel like I played basketball 🏀 on every court one summer with all our friends 👬. Maaaan, miss those days. 😊 

• Like 1

Ps @hazer I had the converse black Larry Bird’s! I hated the Celtics but bought them in 1988 after they had been out for 3 or 4 years for like $40 at the time from a shoe outlet place 😂 I remember there were the white and yellow n purp Magic and Bird’s was black. They were heavy but kinda cool 😎 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Nice! That’s 4 years more than me! I dig. I was watching Akeem n Ralph in H town in 84. The original twin towers. That’s where it all started for me. 

Who knows, at 8 years old I may have even played ball in Alief with Rashard Lewis...the 5 year old at the time! 😆 . I’m almost not kidding because I feel like I played basketball 🏀 on every court one summer with all our friends 👬. Maaaan, miss those days. 😊 

Lol you old farts!! I was thinking I am getting old.. better carry around some furniture polish everywhere you go incase you accidently fart in someones house. Do not wanna leave a dusty mess 😂

Edited by IheartVolt
  • Haha 3