• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will be amazed if Hunter's on the floor this week

sturt

10 hours ago, bleachkit said:

He should be ok actually, he continued playing afterwards. If he was injured he would have came out.

That doesn’t mean anything. Adrenaline is still flowing right after. A lot of injuries don’t hit u until the next day after it’s gotten cold

29 minutes ago, Cwell said:

That doesn’t mean anything. Adrenaline is still flowing right after. A lot of injuries don’t hit u until the next day after it’s gotten cold

Hunter himself confirmed it's not a major injury, just sore. 

Edited by bleachkit
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, Final_quest said:

I thought for sure Giannis shattered his knee in the ECF

I still can't believe he went on to win the finals and FMVP and played like he did.  If that happened to me, I wouldn't trust myself jumping for weeks lol

• Like 4

20 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

I still can't believe he went on to win the finals and FMVP and played like he did.  If that happened to me, I wouldn't trust myself jumping for weeks lol

Same thing happened to Bogi, and he still isnt right..........................

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

Gianni's playoff run still feels pretty underrated to me. I remember how everyone was on Kawhi's nuts for taking the Raptors to the championship. 

To be fair, Kawhi looked like (and probably was) the best 2-way player on the planet since MJ during that run. Giannis was amazing last season, but Kawhi carried that Toronto team on his back in a way I haven't seen since Jordan was with the Bulls. I was relieved when he left the Eastern Conference. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, hawkman said:

To be fair, Kawhi looked like (and probably was) the best 2-way player on the planet since MJ during that run. Giannis was amazing last season, but Kawhi carried that Toronto team on his back in a way I haven't seen since Jordan was with the Bulls. I was relieved when he left the Eastern Conference. 

I was on both their nuts 🥜 so.. :indifferent: I mean Bird and I loved Kawhi .. tellem @JayBirdHawk and I love Giannis. I know he’s our rival but the dude is a first class guy and authentic as hell, I am a hater ok, lol, I’ll admit it. I CAN’T hate on Giannis. He’s just great on and off the floor. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I was on both their nuts 🥜 so.. :indifferent: I mean Bird and I loved Kawhi .. tellem @JayBirdHawk and I love Giannis. I know he’s our rival but the dude is a first class guy and authentic as hell, I am a hater ok, lol, I’ll admit it. I CAN’T hate on Giannis. He’s just great on and off the floor. 

Giannis carried that team too on both ends. Put up the same exact numbers as Kawhi, played with a bum knee and still absolutely dominated the finals. Just because the Bucks won a couple of games without Giannis (against an injury riddled Hawks team) people seem to diminish the imporatance of Giannis on that team. They don't get past the first round without him. 

• Like 2