Official Game Thread: Lakers at Hawks (1 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

tumblr_ml6ef4HvIp1rs9keio1_400.gif&ehk=y

when have those guys ever played the entire 4th in a similar circumstance.

Bogi played the entire 4th quarter in this game and Trae came back in with 9 minutes and 30 seconds to go in the 4th! My point is that those players would have been prioritized by Nate but John never is.

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Bogi played the entire 4th quarter in this game and Trae came back in with 9 minutes and 30 seconds to go in the 4th! My point is that those players would have been prioritized by Nate but John never is.

Does It Even Matter Does It Matter GIF - Does It Even Matter Does It Matter  Smile - Discover & Share GIFs

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Matchups man matchups. LAL was playing AD plus 4 guards, Hawks had OO plus 3 guards and Gallo.  Bogi and Gallo can handle and make plays when teams doubled Trae.  Bogi hit some big shots and had some timely assists.  Nothing worth complaining about in regards to JC in this one....absolutely NOTHING

Video and Shotcharts | Stats | NBA.com

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FrankWhite said:

Okongwu is truly special. Completely changes the tenor of the defense when he’s in. 

He was the Real MVP of those Chino Hills squads..His instincts on defense are insane.... 

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Oh yeah.  Got me reading Andy Enfield’s Wikipedia page.  He’s clearly a PF Whisperer lol.

I’d rather spend that time looking at pictures of Andy Enfield’s wife.   

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Matchups man matchups. LAL was playing AD plus 4 guards, Hawks had OO plus 3 guards and Gallo.  Bogi and Gallo can handle and make plays when teams doubled Trae.  Bogi hit some big shots and had some timely assists.  Nothing worth complaining about in regards to JC in this one....absolutely NOTHING

So why Gallo?  What did he contribute?  Both Gallo and Bogi were +2  John was +10.  Ok never mind

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

They are on a 7 game win streak. They are playing better. Happy with an ugly win than a pretty lose. 

They have been playing excellently lately. You act like AD is chop liver and the Hawks should play perfect every game.

Not the Hawks . . . just Trae . . . and Bogi.

• Like 1