• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

i think trae is holding until the 2nd.  he has 6 assists...  i think thats by his design

Hes 1-7...What you mean? He's missing on purpose? 

I cant believe we're still in this game.. lol

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member

I think what Trae does is that he focuses on passing PNR in the first half... so that Chicago can't gameplan against what Trae wants to do at the Half.   I think he also establishes others as scorers which open lanes for him to score in the second. 

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Not the disaster I thought it was going to be after the first few minutes of the 1st quarter. The Hawks hung tough.

True....

Just now, Diesel said:

I think what Trae does is that he focuses on passing PNR in the first half... so that Chicago can't gameplan against what Trae wants to do at the Half.   I think he also establishes others as scorers which open lanes for him to score in the second. 

I hope youre right.. If he goes off, we probably win...

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hes 1-7...What you mean? He's missing on purpose?

I cant believe we're still in this game.. lol

Many of which were threes.  At least one heat check. I think there were 2 blown layups.   I'm not worried. 

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

To be down by two... I feel really good about the second half. 

Don't guard Derozen with Hunter. 

Hunter...Is he still injured or something? Have we seen the best of this guy already? I mean wth man...

Just now, Diesel said:

Many of which were threes.  At least one heat check. I think there were 2 blown layups.   I'm not worried. 

He shot 2 three's...

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

How are the Hawks still in this game shooting 18% from 3 with the wing shooting as poorly as they are shooting?

2nd Unit and 2nd chance pts.  Chicago isn't playing that great either... Just Derozen. 

3 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

We can totally dump hunter and huerter for something anything defensive and can shoot 37 percent from 3

I don’t care to see Hunter or Huerter play another second of this game. Let JJ and Mays get some burn over those guys because they are trash tonight. smh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1