• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Trail Blazers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I wonder if coach knows that Jalen Johnson can play PF.

Missing 2 and we decide to go small instead of trying out the uber athletic rookie who would provide us size and length.

And better rebounding than Wright and Hunter I would wager.

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Must be a lot of vegas money on us not cracking .500

Don’t tell Calvin Ridley

But seriously, we blew it against the Pistons and are doing the same thing against a scrub Portland unit.

We are not serious.

6 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

What a dumb decision to start Wright and have Hunter at PF. No offense, no rebounding.

But they are supposed to be our 2 best perimeter defenders.  The defense should be better with those 2 in the lineup, but it obviously isn't.

Just now, gHost83 said:

Stop taking all these stupid ass 3s leading to fast breaks man. Someone other than Trae drive to the basket.

Delon was wide open.  He has to knock that shot down.  But to your point, when the shot goes up, either go to the paint to get an offensive rebound, or get your butt back on defense.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

Stop taking all these stupid ass 3s leading to fast breaks man. Someone other than Trae drive to the basket.

I just realized Hunter can't go left

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

But they are supposed to be our 2 best perimeter defenders.  The defense should be better with those 2 in the lineup, but it obviously isn't.

Delon was wide open.  He has to knock that shot down.  But to your point, when the shot goes up, either go to the paint to get an offensive rebound, or get your butt back on defense.

Hunter is playing PF 🤦‍♂️

Not sure if you are watching but we are getting MURDERED inside and in transition.

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I just realized Hunter can't go left

Hunter is playing PF 🤦‍♂️

Not sure if you are watching but we are getting MURDERED inside and in transition.

Hunter may be playing PF, but Portland has a bunch of forwards and guards out on the floor.  They're not playing big at all.