• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Nooooo Traeeee!!!! 

Trae goin Snidely Whiplash on dees fools..

Yet RealGM: “Trae has been abysmal this game”.

that’s exactly why I refuse to create an account over there. Will be banned quicker than the time it would take to make an account. 🙄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, h4wkfan said:

Yet RealGM: “Trae has been abysmal this game”.

that’s exactly why I refuse to create an account over there. Will be banned quicker than the time it would take to make an account. 🙄

They live in an alternate universe.  We just toy with them at this point.  Nothing they say should be taken with any level of seriousness. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Meanwhile, from the Nets fan base:

Wonder what all the positive enforcers on this site are saying tonight. “Dude, shut up! It’s one game, wait until we get to the play in you idiot! We have Durant and Kyrie, shut the fck up! We are soooo good!!”

lmfaoooooooo yeah lets leave trae young wide open that sound like a good plan guys.
i swear this team has zero bball iq. my high school team is smarter than these nets

If this team can’t make the playoffs, Steve nash cannot return

This coaching staff is arguably one of if not the worst in the league. No adjustments whatsoever. No lineup changes. Zero defensive or offensive sets. No sense of urgency. Nash can't do shit on a roster with two hall of famers. Absolutely laughable that this team blew that lead vs the Bucks.
  • Like 1