• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ice Trae: One Of One

benhillboy

51 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I finally heard it. 

Oh I gotta hear this now! 

51 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And you get a 6.5 on the sexy voice scale. 

:aaa: oh I gotta hear.. wait, didn’t we already hear Shakies on the boat 🛥 going back and forth with the mad lady, or was it all her, honestly he coulda sang and I’d still be mesmerized by the yellow hat. :indifferent:

A 6.5 is nothing to sneeze at.

ps While we are on the topic of voices, how come a ton of hot girls sound sick? I came across :eyebrow: 2 this week. Like 12/10 type girls 👧 the type that make you go

image.gif.ecb1bcd90a464a85caa396f0c58ee4df.gif

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Bogi said clout :sarcastic:that’s awesome. Great interview. I love our guys. Trae and Bogi are an extremely intelligent backcourt no doubt.

Trae leading the league in total turnovers puts a slight damper on but if this guy E2D30FDB-0F74-4B3A-847A-8700BF633FDF.thumb.jpeg.b3f1a009a1449cf81ab8d64ca4c77cfd.jpeghad a slightly higher usage closer to his career average of 32% instead of 27% and Luka reached the mid 70’s in games played Trae would’ve easily been third.

Edited by benhillboy

Does anyone among us have a passion for fashion and can explain what TF that is?

And, no, I'm not talking about the gender-defying aspect of it.  I'm mainly trying to connect the dots of 'who's gonna buy/wear this and thus make the effort worth it' stuff.

Looks like a guy trying too freaking hard to convince everybody he's a fashionista.

The whispers that Hawks fans have been saying are starting become topics of conversations.  Trae is generational just like Luka. 

Luka has been injured because he doesn't come into the season in shape. 

Trae has been everything they said he wouldn't be.  He's efficient, he plays almost every game, he's a superstar. 

Luka and Trae are in the same tier of player.  Who's better just depends on your taste.  

• Like 4

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, marco102 said:

The whispers that Hawks fans have been saying are starting become topics of conversations.  Trae is generational just like Luka. 

Luka has been injured because he doesn't come into the season in shape. 

Trae has been everything they said he wouldn't be.  He's efficient, he plays almost every game, he's a superstar. 

Luka and Trae are in the same tier of player.  Who's better just depends on your taste.  

The ZERO turnovers thru quarters 2-4 is IMPRESSIVE and BIG TIME after coughing it up 4 times in the 1st quarter.

These guys are finally.coming around to what we already knew about Trae - HE IS THAT GUY!!!! HE WANTS IT!!!

• Like 3

• Premium Member
On 4/13/2022 at 3:24 PM, kg01 said:

Does anyone among us have a passion for fashion and can explain what TF that is?

And, no, I'm not talking about the gender-defying aspect of it.  I'm mainly trying to connect the dots of 'who's gonna buy/wear this and thus make the effort worth it' stuff.

Looks like a guy trying too freaking hard to convince everybody he's a fashionista.

Yeah, I've asked this question in the past (in relation to runway models wearing crazy stuff) and the answer is two-fold.  The basic answer for the brands is just marketing/advertising.  The intention is not really to present something people will want to wear but to be eccentric/shocking/media-buzzing to get brand awareness.  Once your brand is in the news and being repeated out loud it is going to subconsciously influence people who shop a lot.  So this is why the brands buy and display these crazy pieces in runways and through celebrity relationships.

And it's easier to understand the other side of the equation if you see the designers who create the "high fashion" pieces as artists rather than clothes designers.  Instead of painting, sculpting, etc, their creative outlet is creating artistic clothing.  The brands buy pieces from them and use them as I mentioned above.  So you can view the people who actually wear the crazy fits (like Russ) as art connoisseurs and it makes more sense.  Instead of collecting paintings or more traditional art expressions, Russ collects and wears the art (high fashion outfits) he buys.  So when I see Russ posing in some crazy white kilt, I imagine him holding up a Picasso painting instead and it makes more sense to me.  Not sure if that helps but that's how I make sense of it because it's pretty foreign to me as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Yeah, I've asked this question in the past (in relation to runway models wearing crazy stuff) and the answer is two-fold.  The basic answer for the brands is just marketing/advertising.  The intention is not really to present something people will want to wear but to be eccentric/shocking/media-buzzing to get brand awareness.  Once your brand is in the news and being repeated out loud it is going to subconsciously influence people who shop a lot.  So this is why the brands buy and display these crazy pieces in runways and through celebrity relationships.

And it's easier to understand the other side of the equation if you see the designers who create the "high fashion" pieces as artists rather than clothes designers.  Instead of painting, sculpting, etc, their creative outlet is creating artistic clothing.  The brands buy pieces from them and use them as I mentioned above.  So you can view the people who actually wear the crazy fits (like Russ) as art connoisseurs and it makes more sense.  Instead of collecting paintings or more traditional art expressions, Russ collects and wears the art (high fashion outfits) he buys.  So when I see Russ posing in some crazy white kilt, I imagine him holding up a Picasso painting instead and it makes more sense to me.  Not sure if that helps but that's how I make sense of it because it's pretty foreign to me as well.

Fantastic breakdown.

I knew we had atleast one fashionista among us.  What color kilt are you wearing this season, sir?

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Fantastic breakdown.

I knew we had atleast one fashionista among us.  What color kilt are you wearing this season, sir?

My fashion has moved past colors KG, I'm going with a custom plywood kilt this year

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2