• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ice Trae: One Of One

benhillboy

36 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I never thought I would type the following sentence. 

Dominique Wilkins is no longer the greatest Atlanta Hawks player. Trae Young is the best Atlanta Hawks player of all time. 

Trae doing this in both college and in the NBA at his small size is simply amazing. There's no argument about who is the best guard in the entire NBA right now. It is Trae Young.

We are witnessing history every game we get to see Trae Young play basketball. 

It's way too early to make this claim

• Thanks 1

Shout out to Kevin and Clint, I’m sure the most assisted by Trae seeing how they both played 73 games (Trae 75).  Delon led with 76 but of course rarely played with Trae and is a total non scorer.  

John and Clint arguably the best screen and roll tandem of Bigs on one team, Cleveland’s Allen/ Mobley and Phoenix’s Ayton/ McGee up there.  Trae didn’t give his teammates credit in the short interview after the game but I would think/ hope he would in the post game press conference.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

It's even that much greater when you realize that JC was out for almost half the season. 

That means that Trae has been throwing up assists to everybody. 

Gravity is highest in league history probably. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

You made me go look this up. JC has missed 28 games 34%  (5 FROM COVID)....So 23 injury related games. 

Good Find. I was a little off..  but 28 games without the guy who needs 97% of his points handed to him is big loss in the assists Department.

• Like 2

Record setting Atlanta Hawk!  Two records set in the same season after he had already set the same records while in school.  What other Hawk has ever set such records as this?  

Personal opinion.  Everyone is entitled to their own.  Trae is one of the top Atlanta Hawks to ever play here!

CONGRATULATIONS TRAE YOUNG !!

👏

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

Trae is obviously the most significant Hawk since Nique and the among the top 3 most significant players in franchise history (along with Pettit).

Congrats on making more history just 4 years into your career, Trae!

:Baze: " *audible gasp* We throw hands on sight, AH"

• Haha 2