• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Abu Dhabi bound Hawks (preseason games)

Spud2nique

• Premium Member

I get the feeling that AJ and Silva will be on the G-League to start.   They can probably work their way up. 

We have really good stuff and this was the first game.   Guys look good.  Hunter, OO... good offseason.   Clint, JC... good offseason.  Of course Trae andDJM good offseason.   We're tough... 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Martin also looks fluid... JJ will have to come in and prove himself.   The bar has been raised.   We need JJ to be able to play big.  If not, we have to get somebody.   Frank aint it...  That's our biggest need right now.. size and defense.   We also could do better on perimeter defense but that will come. 

• Like 1

Just now, Diesel said:

Martin also looks fluid... JJ will have to come in and prove himself.   The bar has been raised.   We need JJ to be able to play big.  If not, we have to get somebody.   Frank aint it...  That's our biggest need right now.. size and defense.   We also could do better on perimeter defense but that will come. 

Even with JJ we need another big. Frank can't play and we'll need all hands on deck if we see Philly or the Cavs in the playoffs this year.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

Even with JJ we need another big. Frank can't play and we'll need all hands on deck if we see Philly or the Cavs in the playoffs this year.

Frank the Tank is gonna ball in November. He is just rusty now. We will regret hating on him.

Wishful thinking........ lol

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

I see the utility in having Frank.  He's a floor spreader.   However, they were dominating the boards and the inside.   We won't always get charges.   OO has to strengthen up too.  He was also getting pushed.   
I still like Whitesides if he's available but I understand that we're balling on a budget. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Frank the Tank is gonna ball in November. He is just rusty now. We will regret hating on him.

Wishful thinking........ lol

I will give him a slight pass since he has been out for over a year. hopefully we see some improvement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Nate is trolling us. AJ in with a minute left in the game???

He was actually sitting at the scores table with about 3 minutes to go,but their was no stoppage of play. Other than that the Hawks looked good on the court and coaching wise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1