• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jalen Johnson underwent non-surgical procedure on Left Knee

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Good lort, man.  Can anybody stay healthy?

And what's a non-surgical procedure anyways.  I put lotion on my one knee this morning.  Is that a non-surgical procedure?

I consider the act of getting out of bed in the morning or off the couch after a few hours to be a non-surgical procedure for my back.   Sometimes even surgical depending on how long I've been on the couch.  My wife has a crow bar and the jaws of life on hand for such occasions.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, shakes said:

I consider the act of getting out of bed in the morning or off the couch after a few hours to be a non-surgical procedure for my back.   Sometimes even surgical depending on how long I've been on the couch.  My wife has a crow bar and the jaws of life on hand for such occasions.

Haha.  Hate to break it to ya, but she's probably got the crow bar and jaws for vastly different reasons than you think.

Spoiler

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47koaahs55ba5lb87ak1

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2022 at 2:24 PM, kg01 said:

Good lort, man.  Can anybody stay healthy?

And what's a non-surgical procedure anyways.  I put lotion on my one knee this morning.  Is that a non-surgical procedure?

Probably a PRP shot but honestly, at this point they need to switch to WD40.

• Haha 4

All the Atlanta Hawks must do now:  Make sure that Nate plays our three new draft picks in the regular season and see that they all get meaningful minutes before he scraps them.

One last summer, two this summer.

🧑‍🔧

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 2