• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Injury Thread 2022-2023

JayBirdHawk

20 minutes ago, sturt said:

Santa, forget the BB gun... I'd probably just shoot my eye out... all I want for Christmas is a 14-man healthy roster in the ATL.

And a 7' center to back up Cepela so 0017 can play PF.

😆

Edited by Gray Mule

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

7'

Give me girth, Mule, and someone who can run up and down the floor... a Wes Unseld or Dave Cowens clone will do just fine.

But, mainly, health of the 14 we got already. That 15th guy is more like a stocking stuffer.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

I hope Collins doesn't rush back like he did last playoffs when Clint got injured.  It's a long season - heal up.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Time for the Hawks to swallow their pride . . . . and call Superman.

I'd take him over the corpse that is Kaminsky.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

I continue to toot my horn for center Mark Williams, Hornet's G League team.  We need him!

🥰

I know you like the kid but he was their fist round pick. They aren't going to just give him away to us.

Realistically we could cut Kaminsky and sign Dwight to a veteran minimum deal so we don't go over the LT. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I know you like the kid but he was their fist round pick. They aren't going to just give him away to us.

Realistically we could cut Kaminsky and sign Dwight to a veteran minimum deal so we don't go over the LT. 

Even if we cut Kaminsky, his salry still counts against the cap.

I think Dwight's vet minimum based on years of service is more than the $1.7 million we have under the cap.  

We'd have to trade Kaminsky or release one of our NG contracts in Vit or Martin.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Yes.  I know that he's their 1st round pick.  I didn't want them to give him away to us.  He's valueable and worthy of a good trade.  I don't know what it would require.  He's not with the Hornets. He's with their G League team.  They just might sell if the price is right!

:smug:

• Like 1