• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Injury Thread 2022-2023

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Either way, he's due a tune up.   Where is Ivan when you need him...   Rooks more than anybody need to be taught that there are consequences for BS like that.   It was BS like this that Put Clint out for the playoffs last year. 

oh sure, just what we need.  Another dust up with 19 year old rookies.    I'm sure DJM will volunteer since bullying kids seems to be a hobby of his.

Hey Paolo, you need to get the F out of the way when we're trying to dunk after the buzzer!  

🙄

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Martin will ball out if given minutes.

Im not as worried about the wings as I am with the frontcourt. That’s 4 of our top 5 listed as out, leaving OO as the last big standing.

Dang!  This hurts!  Who backs up 0017?  Does our G League team have help?  Another G League team?

🥲

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The good news - Bogi was doubtful last game, now he's questionable for tonight's game.

Yep.  My prediction of OKC on monday is happening!!.....wait, i just checked and we still have to get through the other statuses:

slightly questionable, probable, perhaps, could be, anything's possible, definitely maybe, and likely. 

So we may have another 2-3 weeks folks. 

• Haha 2

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Diesel said:

I will say that after giving it a day to breath and looking again at the video, I don't think it was intentional.  Don't think delivering a forearm shiver or anything would change it.  (There are situations where we could use that type of intimidation).

• Premium Member

Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, Game time Decision, 10 minutes restrictions, 16 minutes restrictions, 22 minutes restrictions, 26 minutes restrictions, No restrictions.

22 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Yep. My prediction of OKC on monday is happening!!.....wait, i just checked and we still have to get through the other statuses:

slightly questionable, probable, perhaps, could be, anything's possible, definitely maybe, and likely. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Yep.  My prediction of OKC on monday is happening!!.....wait, i just checked and we still have to get through the other statuses:

I don’t even know why he’s listed anymore.  Nobody appears to know anything.

9 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Martin will ball out if given minutes.

Im not as worried about the wings as I am with the frontcourt. That’s 4 of our top 5 listed as out, leaving OO as the last big standing.

I wouldn’t go as far as “ball out,” but I think like Culver, AJ, and Trent he can be a neutral and even pay some dividends on the defensive end, something you can’t say for 90% of rookies and D-Leaguers. 

It’s why AJ and Kessler are contributing more to winning than Banchero and Mathurin, simple as that.  As we add more Carmelo-styled players to the league masquerading workload as impact smh.  The little I’ve seen of Jalen Williams he has impact for sure.

Edited by benhillboy

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Yeah I'm real curious.  What happened to Frank?   With only OO, Jokic is going to kill us.   Might have to turn it into a track meet. 

CC is out? I thought he was questionable? smh

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I don’t even know why he’s listed anymore.  Nobody appears to know anything.

The team is required to list him as long as he is at risk to miss the game and that certainly still fits even with the rest of the uncertainty.  It may not do any real good, but I don't think they have a choice in listing him given the circumstances.

20 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I wouldn’t go as far as “ball out,” but I think like Culver, AJ, and Trent he can be a neutral and even pay some dividends on the defensive end, something you can’t say for 90% of rookies and D-Leaguers. 

I’m a lot higher on Martin than most, he has a really solid all around game and is extremely smart. He’s a rookie but he is not young. He is the same age and Trae and Dre and has an advanced feel for the game.

I think given the opportunity next to rotation players like Trae and DJM and not just in mop up duty, he will really show his ability. His floor is Skylar Mays, but bigger and more explosive.

I had him on AJ’s level coming in to the season, but closer to his ceiling as is than AJ, whose ceiling is much higher.

• Like 2