• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Injury Thread 2022-2023

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I get that having a tooth issue can be extremely painful but seems like if you can sit on the bench you can play right?  

yes, no need to sugar coat it.  Sitting out 1 game let alone multiple games for a tooth ache is about as soft AF as you can possibly get.   Fits in well with this team of toilet paper.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I get that having a tooth issue can be extremely painful but seems like if you can sit on the bench you can play right?  

2 hours ago, shakes said:

yes, no need to sugar coat it.  Sitting out 1 game let alone multiple games for a tooth ache is about as soft AF as you can possibly get.   Fits in well with this team of toilet paper.

This was Clint before the Rockets game - sure looked 'ok' enough.

• Premium Member
58 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Any updates on Bogi?

Sure would be nice to see him this season.

He is on that Kris Dunn recovery schedule.

4 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

Hopefully he doesn't come back playing like Kris Dunn.

He was doing knee bends in the huddle during the final Timeout.

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Soooo....the tooth thing was actually a sinus infection which apparently can cause severe tooth/gum pain. Who knew.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Soooo....the tooth thing was actually a sinus infection which apparently can cause severe tooth/gum pain. Who knew.

Well i knew that.   I've had that a ton with constant allergies.   He may have had a fever which would keep him out understandably but also you'd think keep him off the bench.  Usually a sinus infection with antibiotics and advil and good to go.  Glad he's back anyway. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Don't know if this is true.  My prediction of the OKC game may come true!!!

I wanna hear it from Nate though. 

The GM's time frames so far as it relates to players return from injury has been No Bueno!

2 days ago Nate said he has not been a full participant on the regular 5v5 scrimmages. Doing the development 5v5 stuff though.