• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Injury Thread 2022-2023

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

No update on JC as yet! I think the Hawks get back to practice tomorrow.

The NBA's concussion protocol stipulates that the player cannot return until he is without concussion symptoms at rest, has been evaluated by a physician, has passed the league's return-to-exertion protocols and has had his team physician consult the director of the NBA's concussion program. Usually, this takes around 7-10 days.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Now that we have a fully healthy team, Snyder has no excuses.  Zero!  Nada!
21-0 or his ass is fired!!

My buddy @sturtwould say that it takes exactly 47 games of a new coach with a fully healthy roster before you can pass any judgment.  

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, shakes said:

My buddy @sturtwould say that it takes exactly 47 games of a new coach with a fully healthy roster before you can pass any judgment.  

My buddy @shakes ... quite seriously, actually... has said  that there is no justification for giving time for new players to come together before forming conclusions about their capacity to be successful... (correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that post exists in the 25 game pledge thread... )

So, just naturally then, my buddy @shakes one would assume would take the same approach to a new head coach's insertion into the mix... no?

And if not, why not? How was the overhaul of the 2nd unit, the insertion of a high-usage All-Star into the 1st unit, and constant flux that kept major assets from ever actually playing together somehow different than this... no, really.

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, sturt said:

My buddy @shakes ... quite seriously, actually... has said  that there is no justification for giving time for new players to come together before forming conclusions about their capacity to be successful... (correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that post exists in the 25 game pledge thread... )

nope, definitely never said that.   

• 2 weeks later...