• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

Just now, nathan2331 said:

That leaves Daniels at #8 for us if we can work a trade with the Pelicans then. Seems he and Ayton potenially will be our big acquistions.

We will see. This is one that Atlanta wants

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Actually, I got a feeling that the Pistons is going to get Ayton, they got a very nice core and good head coach in Casey.  I think they will get to atleast the play-in for sure.

I just got a feeling that we are going to run it back one more time since nobody wants to trade with us.  Good thing we got 2 picks next year

1 minute ago, Hawkmoor said:

So you not on board when they announce the Hawks traded John Collins for Austin Rivers and a 2025 second round pick?  

Did Billy Knight take over again ??? 😂 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Hopefully JC has noticed how hard I have pushed back against his opps. I’m not a blind homer, I just respect the heck out of certain players and understand their value even when it’s away from the court. Those ain’t the ones you get rid of just to be cheap, I mean, acquire draft picks.

Ooooh, I'm pickin up what you're putting down, sun.

Just now, JeffS17 said:

Unless we get KD or Jaylen Brown or something wild like Jokic, im going to be disappointed after @thecampster dropped the mystery msg on us

Agreed.  Let's also agree to kill the messenger too.  Haha.  Lookout @thecampster

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

With the hawks ? How so? …I respect Glen but that tweet doesn’t make sense to me. He must have meant “better position to be a trading partner THAN the hawks” not with

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Unless we get KD or Jaylen Brown or something wild like Jokic, im going to be disappointed after @thecampster dropped the mystery msg on us

Don’t shoot the messenger. Isn’t Camps fault if this franchise doesn’t pull through and improve yet again.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member

I think if Atlanta is trying to clear cap space to sign Ayton, they should deal either both Clint and John to Phoenix for Ayton and a expiring or send John to San Antonio for a player and two 1st round draft picks in this years draft. Then deal Clint and some combination of draft picks to Phoenix for Ayton. We could then pick up someone like Portis, Olidipo, or Tucker to round out the squad. 
Then Landry Fields can hire me as assistant GM. Lol. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

Don’t shoot the messenger. Isn’t Camps fault if this franchise doesn’t pull through and improve yet again.

Don't take me too seriously.  Unless I type a bulleted list, or if I use a semi-colon in my message, or if I say something you agree with (smash that like button)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

With the hawks ? How so? …I respect Glen but that tweet doesn’t make sense to me. He must have meant “better position to be a trading partner THAN the hawks” not with

Detroit does have the number 5 pick and may have interest in Collins.  Can obsorb Collins and another good sized free agent now and build a competitive team. 

Not very likely. 

• Like 1