• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LIVE: 2022 NBA DRAFT 7:30PM

JayBirdHawk

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

If the Hawks can get Kendall Brown or Max Christie this would be a perfect draft night!

Its gonna be Trevor Keels..(from Duke of course) lol. Just kidding..

Here's what i found-

Griffin’s injury history really came to the forefront when he sprained his knee back in October. Before coming to Duke, AJ missed the 2020-21 season due to an ankle injury and in his junior season he suffered a dislocated knee that saw him miss the majority of that season. He also had another knee injury prior to that (I cannot find the exact details, but NBC Sports Washington does report on it in his profile) that caused him to miss almost two full years of action.

He should fit right in here. Good grief...

I Hope all of that shit is behind him...

Edited by terrell
  • Sad 2

Knicks fans on us taking Griffin….. lol!

Kendrick Hills 10307

more than any move today, fans should be pissed that washed knees Kemba got a 2nd year and an actual 1st rounder was dealt for Cam Reddish

everything else after that is dominoes

RobbyMac

June 23, 2022, 9:42 PM

ATL Drafted Griffin. They essentially got Reddish back. Ugh. I feel bamboozled

Havoc518

21 minutes ago

In reply to RobbyMac

Wish we took him when we couldn't get Ivey.

CalmKnickFan

21 minutes ago

In reply to RobbyMac

Griffin is a much better shooter

In reply to CalmKnickFan

Yeah he looks good

Walt Clyde Phraser

Steal for ATL

• Haha 1

I dont know, I want to get excited about this pick but he is going to be a Jae Crowder type of player and we still have not figured out who is going to be the second banana on this team and Hunter needs to be injury free for atleast a year before I even put in the conversation

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

I don't presume to know anything about the kid.  Which is why I have no problem letting the dust settle and seeing him in person before I make any sort of judgment on the quality of the pick.  

Got to give it a few years. He is the youngest ever Schlenk pick.. I hope we see those flashes early on though.

Edited by marco102

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

I dont know, I want to get excited about this pick but he is going to be a Jae Crowder type of player and we still have not figured out who is going to be the second banana on this team and Hunter needs to be injury free for atleast a year before I even put in the conversation

So you thought we were getting a 2nd banana or wtvr at #16?

• Thanks 1

Charlotte @15 got my choice.  I was with Diesel on this one.

IF - That big word - This 18-year-old can score and, if he can get on the floor, should take some of the pressure off of Trae, which we desperately need.

All those threatened trades are still out there!

🧑‍🔧Building a winner.