• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LIVE: 2022 NBA DRAFT 7:30PM

JayBirdHawk

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

Guess that's why this was tweeted

Why would they draft a player that cant defend? Not hating on the kid.. Just doesnt make any sense.. We need defense and another playmaker..

• Like 1

Just now, NekiEcko said:

Nope Nope Nope, we know that Nate does not play rookies, we all know that so he will not see the court too much at all

Y'all need to stop this foolishness.  The plan for Shariffe and Jalen wwas to be in the g league.

That's not me saying Nate shouldn't have played them more.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

Nope Nope Nope, we know that Nate does not play rookies, we all know that so he will not see the court too much at all

Not true at all..

Just now, marco102 said:

Y'all need to stop this foolishness.  The plan for Shariffe and Jalen wwas to be in the g league.

That's not me saying Nate shouldn't have played them more.

Exactly and there is no one blocking Griffin. We aren't bringing TLC back or Solo

• Like 3

Just now, NekiEcko said:

So what I'm hearing from you is you would be saying the same things about anyone we drafted, since ya know, they would be a rookie? In that case, we can all be spared anything else you were gonna complain about if we agree to acknowledge that's how you feel, cool?

• Haha 1

Panchero had a -2 net rating effect on Duke, Griffin +9 (+12 on offense, -3 on D).  

Based on the way his dad played and his excellent eFG I know his IQ is solid.  Line shows he can give you a little bit of everything.  When they said he idolizes Jimmy Butler y’all know I was 100% sold.  

Does Nate have sense enough to give him rookie experience is the million dollar question tho.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He moves on defense like hes wearing ankle weights... Nate aint playing this dude yet....His lateral quickness is slower than Huerters..

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Exactly and there is no one blocking Griffin. We aren't bringing TLC back or Solo

We need to bring in a vet or 2 thats for sure..

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

He moves on defense like hes wearing ankle weights... Nate aint playing this dude....His lateral quickness is slower than Huerters..

We need to bring in a vet or 2 thats for sure..

Its hard to find big wings

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GameTime said:

I was against trading up to get him but at 16 it is a steal. If he becomes ONLY an elite 3 pt shooter, nothing else, it was worth the 16th pick in this draft.

Fairest description I've seen so far.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Its hard to find big wings

He's looks pretty good at guarding bigger and more physical players. Not so great with smaller and quicker players, which is the Hawks' weakness. There's some potential for growth there I assume..

• Like 1