• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome A.J. Griffin

marco102

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, CJB said:

Hopefully Knox isn't back next year... 

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this, but I thought I understood that Knox and Dieng both skipped exit interviews.... which again someone correct me if I'm wrong... tends to be a strong indicator that a player doesn't anticipate being back.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, sturt said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this, but I thought I understood that Knox and Dieng both skipped exit interviews.... which again someone correct me if I'm wrong... tends to be a strong indicator that a player doesn't anticipate being back.

The report indicated Lou, Dieng and TLC didn't.  Knox was not mentioned but I did not see a Knox interview posted.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

I think we didn't get to see his full athletic potential in college.  Recovering from a severe knee sprain can hinder your bounce. There's high school clips of this dude skywalking at this same size.  

7 foot wingspan. I think his lateral agility improves once he is fully healthy. He can get his 3 off with a live dribble or off ball. Very active off ball with cuts and repositions. And he can knock that shit down with some of the best consistency in not only this draft, but probably the last few drafts. Shooting can translate to on court time sooner than later. 

It's the tools that's intriguing. He's a legit 6'6" 225-230 guard that is a knockdown 3 point shooter right now.  What we don't know is will he realize that 7 foot wingspan combined with that frame can equal an elite defender.  He's far from that now but has all tools.  Definitely needs to add a few dribbles to his bag but has flashed a first step but not with any type of consistency. He also flashed an ability to finish through contact. Feel like with the injury in the back of his mind, he didn't play nearly as aggressively as he can.

High ceiling player that can help immediately because of his ability to knockdown the deep ball right now. Can really develop into a great player if he wills himself too.  Ball is in his court and will play with a guy that will love the spacing he will eventually provide. Best pick we could make at 16.

All of this my brother!!!

Welcome AJ Griffin!

I like the two way in him and more importantly, he plays with an edge. Still very surprised he fell as far as he did. Great pick by Schlenk. 

Thought we had to move up to get him but at 16, A+ for Schlenk! 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Welcome AJ Griffin!

I like the two way in him and more importantly, he plays with an edge. Still very surprised he fell as far as he did. Great pick by Schlenk. 

Thought we had to move up to get him but at 16, A+ for Schlenk! 

Fields is the GM now

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Fields is the GM now

In title only. Schlenk, the President of the organization is still over him and still runs the show, everyone knows this. There is no point in trying to confuse people.  

Edited by RandomFan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Diesel said:

Never seen a three point shooter with that type of Gate. 

Reminiscent a bit of JJJ in Memphis. Exaggerated for sure. The accuracy is nice though so it works for him. Both of them lol.

Funny both are sons of NBA guys as well. 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1