• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers

lethalweapon3

Just now, terrell said:

Dont forget about Dre..I already knew JC wasnt shit..... ..JC and Hunter can go for real.. 

I don't see the issue you see in Hunter. I think he's been solid for us. Which is underwhelming but it's not like he's getting exposed. It seems like JC always plays poorly when we play playoff teams but he's good against the non playoff teams or undersized teams.

7 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Where's JC? Massive disappointment this season. Massive.

JC + Dre + 1st rd pick+ Sac pick and whatever else picks we got for AD.. lol.

Hawks need a star frontcourt player..AD could sit out a few games and still be more impactful than those 2.... smh

Edited by terrell

I’d love to be a fly on the wall during a Schlenk and Nate conversation.  It’d have to be so awkward.  Through his actions Nate is basically telling Travis his first round picks suck, which they don’t.

No way in hell as a GM, Head of Ops, or owner I’d have my coach retarding the development of our #1 picks year after year.

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

JC + Dre + 1st rd pick+ Sac pick and whatever else picks we got for AD.. lol.

Hawks need a star frontcourt player..AD could sit out a few games and still be more impactful than those 2.... smh

Not interested in trading Hunter at all. That said, JC and Holiday with what you wrote works for me for AD. 

I dont think Korver is on the coaching staff.  They can say experimenting and trying to work things bout for about another 10 games at most, after that, Bogi will have to be surely on the mend and AJ will be playing, unless he is just killing us on Def, he will start getting more minutes - the front office and coaches are going to be under review by ownership this year.  They have to see if they go into the tax that they got the right ppl running the ship. If im ressler, Im not going into the tax till after this year. Just trying to empathize. 

Edited by hylndr11

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't see the issue you see in Hunter. I think he's been solid for us. Which is underwhelming but it's not like he's getting exposed. It seems like JC always plays poorly when we play playoff teams but he's good against the non playoff teams or undersized teams.

Collins, and Dre can only score in perfect circumstances...  Dre just has not energy, no life most of the time.. And Ive said enough about how I feel about JC..

The fact that two key pieces get lost from game to game is a problem. I feel like we've discussed more about JH's play in games so far this season than those 2. Good or bad, JH is still in the middle of the action when he's in the game. These two just float off into the corner and you typically remember they're in the game when you wonder why they haven't done anything.

19 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae is just bricking. Murray can't shoot and Collins is ass

I expect peaks and valleys with Trae and DJ, average and well below average range shooters based on league average respectively, but John is shooting .100 lower than his very good career mark of .372 from three and he only takes catch and shoots.  That’s very alarming.

When Bogi returns, if ever, all he needs to do is hunt good threes and get em up.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, benhillboy said:

I expect peaks and valleys with Trae and DJ, average and well below average range shooters based on league average respectively, but John is shooting .100 lower than his very good career mark of .372 from three and he only takes catch and shoots.  That’s very alarming.

When Bogi returns, if ever, all he needs to do is hunt good threes and get em up.

JC isn't getting many PnR opportunities, his major strength, the PnR is all Clint since he doesnt have much else on offense. JC is now camping in the corner or top as a Spot Up shooter, that doesn't play to his overall strength.

• Like 1