• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I want Mark Jackson as Hawks next head coach

Spud2nique

Wanted him since Bud left. People have been against me but I witnessed it, he’s got IT. Plus he was a point guard who Trae will love because he thinks outside the box. Plus he had a close relationship with Schlenk when the two were with the Warriors.

If y’all remember those Pacer teams of the 90’s that gave us hell, well it was Reggie and him mostly, ya Davis boys and Smits too but the craft crap they would pull was him, and then he brought that ish over to Golden State and made a lil skinny punk believe in himself too much and the rest is history.

I like Mark Jax. 

1. Mark Jackson

2. Sam Cassell 

3. Becky Hammon

4. Atkinson/Snyder Snyder/Atkinson

5. Common sense lol I dunno 🤷‍♀️ 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Wanted him since Bud left. People have been against me but I witnessed it, he’s got IT. Plus he was a point guard who Trae will love because he thinks outside the box. Plus he had a close relationship with Schlenk when the two were with the Warriors.

If y’all remember those Pacer teams of the 90’s that gave us hell, well it was Reggie and him mostly, ya Davis boys and Smits too but the craft crap they would pull was him, and then he brought that ish over to Golden State and made a lil skinny punk believe in himself too much and the rest is history.

I like Mark Jax. 

1. Mark Jackson

2. Sam Cassell 

3. Becky Hammon

Um no. Did hear the stories of how Mark Jackson would ruffle the feathers of management? The GM couldn't even talk to him at one point. He's known to be stubborn and hard to work with. Plus, the team became like 10x better once Steve Kerr took over. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I like Mark Jax. 

1. Mark Jackson

2. Sam Cassell 

3. Becky Hammon

yea that's a big fat no.  The south is Jesusy enough as it is, no need to bring in this dumbass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Um no. Did hear the stories of how Mark Jackson would ruffle the feathers of management? The GM couldn't even talk to him at one point. He's known to be stubborn and hard to work with. Plus, the team became like 10x better once Steve Kerr took over. 

I heard (from my Mavs source) that the reason he got fired is because he kept pushing his religious beliefs on the team.    That alone is a reason to never hire him in any capacity, but definitely not as a coach.

On 12/30/2022 at 6:48 AM, bleachkit said:

Plus, the team became like 10x better once Steve Kerr took over. 

😂 ahhhh you don’t know the story. Foolio I live in the Bay Area. I think I’d know a bit more about it. You know why management made up all that crap, they wanted to push Jackson out the door and bring in the white man Kerr. 💯 

Mark Jackson instilled confidence into p******s like sCurry and crybaby Klay.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Two things you and I disagree on, Crowder and Jackson.

Ohhhh, reading both names in the same sentence got myself worried now.. :nailbiting:That’s a whole lotta personality comin through those doors 🚪… :huh: it’s almost like too much machismo, like when @kg01enters the room and all the women blush, machismo, it’s outta his control. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

… it’s almost like too much machismo, like when @kg01enters the room and all the women blush, machismo, it’s outta his control. 

Agreed, agreed ... what're we talking about?  Nevermind, I agree.

😏

Oh and no on Marky Mark.  He's super-Nate as macd explained.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Packfill said:

Hawks should never have gotten rid of Bud.

Hawks had Bud, Taylor Jenkins, Darwin Ham, and Snyder at one time, and ended up with LP and Nate(thanks Schlenk)... The 2021 Playoff run did more bad than good..  Silly contracts.. Bad coaching hire etc.... smh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No. Please not this guy again. Haven’t well all seen his movies 🎥 before? 😢 They all have sad endings.

Trae might put up ridiculous Doncic/Harden numbers with him though. Isn't that what matters LUKA STANS??!! Not actually winning games.

• Premium Member
18 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I like Mark Jax. 

1. Mark Jackson

2. Sam Cassell 

3. Becky Hammon

No he's trouble.   Can't get along with anyone.  

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, GameTime said:

Trae might put up ridiculous Doncic/Harden numbers with him though. Isn't that what matters LUKA STANS??!! Not actually winning games.

The Hawks would put up wins with him.

He knows how to coach talent. 

• Like 1