• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I can’t go through another/retool/reMESSUP

Spud2nique

I’m too old… actually it’s not the chronological age..more so the mount of time and passion spent on these guys..

Cast:

Spud- Ives

@kg01 McQueen (you’re welcome)

@JayBirdHawk Hendley aka Garner

@sturt Bartlett

@marco102 Danny “tunnel king” (the muscle)

2000-2007

2017-current

😢 I don’t know how much I have left 🪫 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m too old… actually it’s not the chronological age..more so the mount of time and passion spent on these guys..

Cast:

Spud- Ives

@kg01 McQueen (you’re welcome)

@JayBirdHawk Hendley aka Garner

@sturt Bartlett

@marco102 Danny “tunnel king” (the muscle)

2000-2007

2017-current

😢 I don’t know how much I have left 🪫 

I can go through a small reset if there is all this front office upheaval and coaching change.  Might as well tank for Wemby.  We have talent it's about getting the best coach for that talent and make small tweeks to the roster.  Adding a potentially great two way center with Trae is worth one season of tanking to me. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

We are currently only one game out of the playoffs.  

The wheels have come off the franchise in the last few months. Besides the on court losing it seems our front office is having serious issues and we are losing TS and others, also our owner is getting cheap and sacrificing our depth to stay out of the luxury tax. That does not even touch our coaching and roster issues.

I could easily see the franchise fall apart in the next month or so.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

In the frontoffice, we're having a hostile takeover. 

On the Sideline, we have a sitting duck coach. 

On the court, we have injured and misused talent. 

We're a mess... but... we're not out of it. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

• Premium Member

I wish I could offer some words of encouragement but I really cannot. This team has an interfering and cheap owner who is starting to look like Donald Sterling level incompetent minus the racism. Nate is a lame duck coach. Trae is in full King of Atlanta mode where he basically controls or has such a voice in the team that it is essentially the same thing. 

Chalk up the injuries on top of this and I don't know where we are. We might have one of those it was so bad it turned great situations by losing and getting the French kid. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Just now, Sothron said:

I wish I could offer some words of encouragement but I really cannot. This team has an interfering and cheap owner who is starting to look like Donald Sterling level incompetent minus the racism. Nate is a lame duck coach. Trae is in full King of Atlanta mode where he basically controls or has such a voice in the team that it is essentially the same thing. 

Chalk up the injuries on top of this and I don't know where we are. We might have one of those it was so bad it turned great situations by losing and getting the French kid. 

You’re Coburn of course. 😉 

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

With our luck.. we end up second, pick Scoot and have to make choices...

Nah, with our luck we get the #3 pick again and pick another b!tch like Al Horford the consolation prize 🏆 instead of the Oden’s and KD’s… (hey, Oden got hurt so..).

#Alicedumb

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sothron said:

Blah, blah, bluh.... We might have one of those it was so bad it turned great situations by losing and getting the French kid. 

Then all these non-Hawk fans would shift to 'trade Trae, trade Murray, trade Clint' izzz time ta tank again to build around French Fry.

They're not fans of the team, just fans of the tank-cycle.  It's the 2k-ization of fans.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

WHY US?  We love our Hawk team.  We want the best for them.  We even have a special meeting place called Hawksquawk, where we get together and discuss everything Atlanta Hawk.

We've had more than our share of owners who were not the very best.  Apparently, from what we read, things have gone down hill in a hurry.  Why us?  

🥲

Ah well.  Summer is coming. 

GO ATL DREAM!

11 hours ago, Sothron said:

Cheap Tony - Trae the KIng - Slick Nick - Yes man Landry

download.jpg.43401c683827bafcb95098c775753594.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2