• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Warriors

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

It's evident.

Clint is the most important "other" on our team. 

We miss his defense.

We miss his interior rebounding.

hell, we miss his PNR. 

I hate to say it but if we had Clint, we would have won the last 4 games. 

We honestly don't know. Our offense ain't that good with Clint in the lineup these days. 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

1 assists from Trae since the 3rd quarter.

Trae aint that guy.. Im sorry NC..  I dont trust this dude at all late in games. That turnover that led to that wide open 3 was just awful....................

And When he made that bucket and stared at the crowd while the Warriors raced down the court I was furious. Trae will never learn that the game isn’t over until the clock has zero seconds.

Lil Front running ass.

I say Traede his ass.. lol. Just damn. I fkn Hate this team so bad..

Especially our fake ass Superstar  and his antics..

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

It's a freakin Layup drill with no Clint.   THAT WE KNOW...

It's always going to be like that. We ain't got no paint protector outside on Capela. Ain't no big we got that can deter attackers from entering the paint. We already know that and we knew that since Clint came to Atlanta. 

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

It's evident.

Clint is the most important "other" on our team. 

We miss his defense.

We miss his interior rebounding.

hell, we miss his PNR. 

I hate to say it but if we had Clint, we would have won the last 4 games. 

What if they had Wiggins and Curry? What if we had Clint? Not sure its a guaranteed victory considering GSW do not lose at home no matter the opponent 

1 minute ago, StonedDogs said:

What if they had Wiggins and Curry? What if we had Clint? Not sure its a guaranteed victory considering GSW do not lose at home no matter the opponent 

It's always what we don't have especially if said person has an agenda favoring it. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Im honestly done with Hunter at this point and i was probably the most defending person their was for him over on real gm.   Anytime someone put him in a trade i would automatically shut it down unless it was for a superstar coming back in a big trade.       But i've seen enough at this point from him he has regressed on defense which is crazy to me considering he doesn't have to defend the best player all the time now like back then.  Murray takes that guy now usually more often than not.   But he gives so little effort on the boards that it is mind boggling from a guy his strength and size.   

Hunter is not strong.  Kawhi is strong Hunter is not.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Trae aint that guy.. Im sorry NC..  I dont trust this dude at all late in games. That turnover that led to that wide open 3 was just awful....................

And When he made that bucket and stared at the crowd while the Warriors raced down the court I was furious. Trae will never learn that the game isn’t over until the clock has zero seconds.

Lil Front running ass.

I say Traede his ass.. lol. Just damn. I fkn Hate this team so bad..

Especially our fake ass Superstar  and his antics..

Northcyde tried to sleep on it but if we get the #2 pick and not #1 pick, I want Scoot and that's that. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

This team just sucks.I feel bad for those that continue to believe in This team.

"Trae > Luka I dont care"

Yeah I saw that today on here.. smh

Cant take anyone seriously if they still think this shit..

What a disaster..

I dont know whats worse that, DJM trade,  or Dre/JC extensions.

Just a mess..

Edited by terrell

Just now, FL_BRYANT said:

I honestly feel he is strong physically but he himself is soft.  he lacks the effort to use his natural real strength and because of this he plays soft.  It's what pisses me off so much about him because i know it's there i have seen it before.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Threezus said:

I honestly feel he is strong physically but he himself is soft.  he lacks the effort to use his natural real strength and because of this he plays soft.  It's what pisses me off so much about him because i know it's there i have seen it before.

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Ya'll gotta stop trying to make Hunter more than he is or less than he is. 

He's a three level scorer

Can defend 4 positions plus big wings. 

Quality man defender

But 

below average ball handler

poor passer

poor rebounder

And impact is good but nothing special. Probably should be on a 4/75 mil deal but he's a big wing. There are almost impossible to find and go at a premium. It is what it is. 

The reason he is untouchable is because we can't find his replacement. Big wings are damn near impossible to find. The end. 

• Like 1

Just now, terrell said:

What a disaster..

I dont know whats worse that or DRe/JC early extensions.

Just a mess..

Who said that because they are sorely wrong and i don't think anyone thats not a full on hawks and trae homer would think that at this point.    I have always thought Trae could come close to Luka on offense but never as a complete player top to bottom. 

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

What a disaster..

I dont know whats worse that, DJM trade,  or Dre/JC extensions.

Just a mess..

Trae stans will be Trae stans. I am team Trae too but like I said, f*** around and we get #2 pick. Bye Trae. See ya later. Give me the kid like Morant with Westbrook's body. Best case, we get #1 overall and get Wemby. I am cool with 3-10 too. But we get 2nd overall. Scoot will be our guy. He has superstar potential in ways I don't believe our current guy has due to his defensive issues and offensively, he can't play off the ball plus Scoot is from the city. 

Edited by NBASupes

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Northcyde tried to sleep on it but if we get the #2 pick and not #1 pick, I want Scoot and that's that. 

Trae 8 for 22. 3 for 10 from 3. Same old shit all season..  Our "superstar" player is garbage now.. So sad...

But hey whatever sells tickets Ressler.. smh

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Ya'll gotta stop trying to make Hunter more than he is or less than he is. 

He's a three level scorer

Can defend 4 positions plus big wings. 

Quality man defender

But 

below average ball handler

poor passer

poor rebounder

And impact is good but nothing special. Probably should be on a 4/75 mil deal but he's a big wing. There are almost impossible to find and go at a premium. It is what it is. 

The reason he is untouchable is because we can't find his replacement. Big wings are damn near impossible to find. The end. 

He's supposed to be A major Component on this team!!! Did he do anything in OT? Supes.. he's not a rookie...why is he MIA during vital stretches for his team during their fight to earn a win!!!! I don't know if it's mental But something isn't quite right with Dre...Dude was just standing there watching Looney.. smfh

Just now, terrell said:

He's supposed to be A major Component on this team!!! Did he do anything in OT? Supes.. he's not a rookie...why is he MIA during vital stretches for his team during their fight to earn a win!!!! I don't know if it's mental But something isn't quite right with Dre...Dude was just standing there watching Looney.. smfh

Dre is Dre. He ain't no stud. Just a role player who in the 2000s when it was a lot more quality wings, wouldn't even be seen as untouchable or CLOSE but in an era where it's like 13 of them. His value is sky high. He's basically like Chris Kaman in 2008. You know, he's not that good but if you look around the league, you barely got any good centers and only 10 are barely even decent. Nowadays, Chris Kaman would be getting the vet's min or maybe the MLE at most.  

The NBA is strange. Remember when it was hard to find a good PG. Like Ty Lue was common through the starting PGs in the league as well as Eric Snow. Shit changes man. Hunter is now rare even if he ain't it. I can't even lie on that and I am his biggest defender but I understand the modern NBA. This game has become a perimeter game and big wings are the best chess pieces even the ones who are basically knights. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Who said that because they are sorely wrong and i don't think anyone thats not a full on hawks and trae homer would think that at this point.    I have always thought Trae could come close to Luka on offense but never as a complete player top to bottom. 

Spud I think.. lol

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae stans will be Trae stans. I am team Trae too but like I said, f*** around and we get #2 pick. Bye Trae. See ya later. Give me the kid like Morant with Westbrook's body. 

But will he sell tickets? smh

Edited by terrell