• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

9 hours ago, givemesome1ce1 said:

Wow Wembenyama’s team got blown out in first game in their league finals ….such an embarrassment. No way he could be selected as the first pick. He’s gotta drop to the 15th pick, such a shame…

While you’re joking, I truly think his teammate Bilal Coulibaly is being seriously overrated. He screams Frank Ntilikina to me. Measurables and defensive upside with no real offensive skill that will translate to the league. He is almost in the top ten in mocks now off of people watching his teammates highlights 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/9/2023 at 12:09 PM, Wretch said:

Zion's problems are just that he's big and young (immature). I think people are running wild with this weight thing like a "toldjaso" and also want to be right about their about pre-draft analysis.  They weren't (and still aren't) impressed with his game and are eager for validation.  They want to declare him a bust and in typical fashion, are ready to do so as soon as possible.  I'm not there.  I liked Zion before the draft and I like him now. 

Very good overall post.  But I want to focus on this one piece here.

I absolutely agree with people going overboard about his weight.  Let's keep it real.  Even at 300 lbs, Zion would still be a dominant force on the court.  The most overlooked thing about him, is that people just think that he's a dunker.  Nope.  That dude is skillful as hell and agile around the rim.  While he falls to the ground way too much for my liking as a big man, he's an offensive force when he does have the ball in his hands.

His immaturity is obvious, and along the lines of Ja Morant.  They express it in different ways, according to their interest, but neither are mature at all.   And as much as people has talked about Trae's maturity, he's FAR MORE mature than those 2 put together.

But I agree that some in the media are purposely going after Zion, in hopes he can validate their bust or "not so great" narratives about him.  I remember another guy that they tried to do that to.  Some small PG from Oklahoma, I believe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Very good overall post.  But I want to focus on this one piece here.

I absolutely agree with people going overboard about his weight.  Let's keep it real.  Even at 300 lbs, Zion would still be a dominant force on the court.....

FALSE!

His body would not hold up.  Thats the problem.  That's always been the problem.  What are yall no seeing? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
54 minutes ago, thecampster said:

For a look at what other teams see when they view Deandre Hunter, see this article.

https://nbaanalysis.net/2023/06/08/nba-trade-rumors-new-york-knicks-atlanta-hawks-deandre-hunter-jalen-brunson-julius-randle-rj-barrett-mitchell-robinson-bold-scenario/2/

Trade proposal per the NY writer.

Atlanta Hawks Receive:
G/F Evan Fournier,
2026 First-Round Pick (NYK),
2028 First-Round Pick (NYK),
2029 First-Round Pick (Swap – NYK) 

New York Knicks Receive:
F De’Andre Hunter

He has real value.

The Knicks were reluctant to trade 2 unprotected picks for Dmitch but will do that plus a pick swap for Deandre Hunter??!!

lmaoooo!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, givemesome1ce1 said:

Wow Wembenyama’s team got blown out in first game in their league finals ….such an embarrassment. No way he could be selected as the first pick. He’s gotta drop to the 15th pick, such a shame…

Again, who are you? 

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

FALSE!

His body would not hold up.  Thats the problem.  That's always been the problem.  What are yall no seeing? 

I think you KO’d the kid already, he’s as ded as Benhill is emotionally inside regarding the sKeet.

:beathorse:

ps Zion is the horse pictured above. That dude with the club, that’s you cagey 😂 

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I think you KO’d the kid already, he’s as ded as Benhill is emotionally inside regarding the sKeet.

:beathorse:

ps Zion is the horse pictured above. That dude with the club, that’s you cagey 😂 

Nah, bro.  Per what I been seein' on tha twitter, dude with the club is Moriah....

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Keepers:

Trae

DM (maybe depends on blockbuster swap)

OO

AJ

That’s our core 4, the rest I’ll take or leave.

Replace AJ with JJ, add Bogi, and you got a deal. 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1