• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

KD didn't signup for this sheesh:

TRW

Wow, KD got a raw deal. He signed with Brooklyn on the premise of having a big 3 of him, Kyrie, and James Harden. Now, less than 3 years later, he's left with a broken Ben Simmons and Spencer Dinwiddie. Does KD have a right to want out as well, even though he has 2/3 years left on his deal? Sitting out isn't an option IMO because KD loves playing the game. Does KD have any leverage at this point? I'm hoping he gets out before the deadline but it doesn't look good. Thoughts?

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We don't have enough assets to get KD but if we willing to trade a lot which is dumb, it might as well be for KD. Our options are limited af anyway.

I ageee Supes. I'm sure any offer would definitely include John Collins, Bogo, and Okongwo or A.J. or both.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, TRW said:

Wow, KD got a raw deal. He signed with Brooklyn on the premise of having a big 3 of him, Kyrie, and James Harden. Now, less than 3 years later, he's left with a broken Ben Simmons and Spencer Dinwiddie. Does KD have a right to want out as well, even though he has 2/3 years left on his deal? Sitting out isn't an option IMO because KD loves playing the game. Does KD have any leverage at this point? I'm hoping he gets out before the deadline but it doesn't look good. Thoughts?

He signed up for it Exactly. He knows Kyrie is a nut case. 

James was a trade.

• Premium Member
Just now, Final_quest said:

Would be funny to see the Nets actually improve without Kyrie.  It sounds like they are wanting another piece before the trade deadline is up.  

I've been hot for DFS for awhile now. Wonder what Sean Marks would consider.

12 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

F them picks. Whatever it takes to get KD.

He’s our best shot at winning a championship in the forseeable future.

Question is what players would it cost us.

I think a package including any 2 of OO/Dre/Collins and Bogi/filler to make salaries match is a tier 1 offer. Otherwise they're just gonna watch him rot for 4 years with no flexibility to improve. 

1 hour ago, warcore said:

I think a package including any 2 of OO/Dre/Collins and Bogi/filler to make salaries match is a tier 1 offer. Otherwise they're just gonna watch him rot for 4 years with no flexibility to improve. 

Ressler not going into the luxury tax. Its a lot going out with that trade, but Murray wants to get his max.  The Hawks would have KD, Trae and nothing else.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, ShooterSays said:

F them picks. Whatever it takes to get KD.

He’s our best shot at winning a championship in the forseeable future.

Question is what players would it cost us.

Immediate future. He's 35, so much tread on his legs. Not everyone is going to age like Lebron, KD is at the point any year could be the one he falls off a cliff. Even with KD we are not assured any type of championship run. Biggest weakness right now is once again defense. Adding Kd won't help us there. 

Three most likely KD teams

Golden State- Green and Wiseman plus a lot of picks for KD

Phoenix - Ayton and role players, plus picks for Durant and Simmons. 

Washington - KP and Burton plus a lot of picks for Durant 

Three potential teams

Atlanta - Trae, Bogi, JC, and J. Hol for KD, Simmons, Seth Curry, and Warren. Trae Young trade at this age???

Miami - Bam, Duncan, and Lowry for Durant and Simmons. The issue is, KD ain't going to Miami without Bam.

Toronto - anything but Barnes. KD ain't going to Toronto.

The rest have no shot. 

Edited by NBASupes

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, TRW said:

Supes, I believe Golden State has the best offer if they throw in Moody or Kuminga.

Nope... If BKN looked our way, they would want JC with AJ somehow.  

Maybe a JC, Bogi, AJ, Picks for KD deal. 

I don't know if he's worth it. 

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Nope... If BKN looked our way, they would want JC with AJ somehow.  

Maybe a JC, Bogi, AJ, Picks for KD deal. 

I don't know if he's worth it. 

No. Brooklyn ain't doing that for KD.

Edited by NBASupes