• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nate McMillan Fired

theheroatl

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Hawkmoor said:

Good luck with that.

There's 2 sides to this right?

1. Hawks players are so thick-headed they won't listen to anyone and will not hold themselves accountable. Essentially saying players are too cocky to be coached and grow as players/humans

2. There are no coaching candidates available who have the skillset needed to connect with the players and communicate with them in a way that holds them responsible for their actions (accountability)

Where do you see the problem being?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

So is Tony Ressler still considered "cheap", since Fans say that's the only reason Nate was still here?

I thought he was considered cheap more so for not going into the lux tax.

The Nate thing I always thought was cause it would be a bad look to lose another HC in the middle of a season

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Call Trae a coach killer if you want but if you were HAPPY with Nate and his performance- Speak up! Defend Nate's coaching. I dare you.

Don't get it twisted, no one was happy with Nate's nonsense.  It's just more fun for certain posters to scream coach killa and hate on Trae.  It's literally the majority of their posts on here anyway.  This is just the obvious low hanging fruit.  

iow....ignore the idiots.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
Just now, theheroatl said:

The only person that wants Trae gone is Supes and it makes me wonder about his sanity.

At least Supes justifies his reasonings with basketball context, other people just don't like his attitude lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Glad he is gone. He refused to alter his offense or how he treated players. 

Refused to change how he treated players in reference to things like vets > youth and not developing them? Or was he actively being not nice to people on the team?

26 minutes ago, JTB said:

This is only the beginning. I’m expecting a real overhaul this summer. I think a lot is being considered really even keeping the same starting 5 and overhauling the bench only .

If anything a really good bench would go a long way. With lots of Bobby Portis types. We really cheaped it bad with the Holidays, Kaminsky, etc.

Edited by theheroatl