• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I guess  we know who our new coach will be.

Watchman

40 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I’m not going to make much of this, and Nash would be significantly down my list as a possible head coach.  It is well known that Nash is Trae’s basketball idol though.  

Nash sucks. I doubt it would be Nash but Atlanta will meet half way. Someone Trae loves but someone Korver, Landry, and the Resslers believe in

• Premium Member
50 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I’m not going to make much of this, and Nash would be significantly down my list as a possible head coach.  It is well known that Nash is Trae’s basketball idol though.  

Can we bring Nash in as an assistant coach on Quin's or Ime's staff? He couldn't be any worse than mini-mcmillan.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
41 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

I'm curious @Sothron @thecampster @NBASupes do any of your sources have any insight into how egregious Udoka's "real" offense was? I tend to agree with Brad that there's no way he was suspended for a year for the relatively minor offenses that were revealed to the public.

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

I'm curious @Sothron @thecampster @NBASupes do any of your sources have any insight into how egregious Udoka's "real" offense was? I tend to agree with Brad that there's no way he was suspended for a year for the relatively minor offenses that were revealed to the public.

The only thing I heard was the rumor he didn't just cheat with a VP's wife but when she ended it he kept basically harassing her to keep the affair going. I have no idea if that is true but that's the rumor.

50 minutes ago, kg01 said:

(Play it cool, kg.  Don't let 'em see you show your hand on who you want at HC.)

UDOKA!!!!!!

(Smooth, kg.  Reel smooth.)

I read somewhere that he called out players after games and at the end of it, his players had his back.

Celts defense went from 13th to 1st under Udoka.

He hold folks accountable, is respected and is a defensive no nonsense guy.

New list for Spud.

1. Ime Udoka

2. Nash

3. Snyder

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I love it. Both Nash and Atkinson got Crooklyn’d. 

Bring Dantoni as assistant, I’m down. 2005 Suns baby!

Clear Sign he wants D'Antoni to coach him like he coached Nash.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, MarylandHawk said:

I can see Nash as an assistant. 

Was thinking the same. But then, the next thought is that that could be setting up a reboot of an internal civil war b/t coaches. Would have to be someone who already has a firm relationship predating any of this.

Hey! I know!

Lloyd Pierce for head coach. Yes?

• Haha 1