• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

I still believe Collins and Capela are the weakness of this team. They offer very little on offense and have zero versatility.

JC could go 10 for 10 from 3 and it wouldn't change my mind. Slow release. Low volume. No ballhandling.

He caught a ball in the corner tried to drive and kick which lead to a fastbreak..

He was super late on swinging that ball to DJM. Something Bey or Jalen probably would have done faster

And Capela is just a sieve on offense.. It's either a lob, or  a missed bunny.. smh

Hawks could use an upgrade at the 3/4/5 positions imho..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

I still believe Collins and Capela are the weakness of this team. They offer very little on offense and have zero versatility.

JC could go 10 for 10 from 3 and it wouldn't change my mind. Slow release. Low volume. No ballhandling.

He caught a ball in the corner tried to drive and kick which lead to a fastbreak..

He was super late on swinging that ball to DJM. Something Bey or Jalen probably would have done faster

And Capela is just a sieve on offense.. It's either a lob, or  a missed bunny.. smh

JC defense is at least good. Clint is just what he is. Elite and what he do and he fell off the map at what he used to do. 

Clint been needed to get moved. Starting Center is the biggest weakness. Move OO to PF. Get an elite scoring 5 and we ready to really start dominating and contending 

Edited by NBASupes

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

True, but only 1 was a jump shot.  All the others were at the rim.  And for the last 6 min of the quarter, no one really hit anything.  

Because spacing went back to shit. Even with Bey. JC made his open 3s but his lack of ability to attack. People just sat in the paint like we are the Lakers.

• Like 2