• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat (1 of 2)

lethalweapon3

51 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This. This day and age we want instant gratification no doubt…

No Segway here but any more thought on more PT as a poster for you. 

You got the good stuff and I need it real bad.

@kg01 you still the horse though you providing minutes on the court like you Fichael Minley under Don Nelson. Leggo!!!

Yup.

Aye, this is an M. Night movie.  Surprise ending is @AUhawksfan is actually the squd replacement.  *gasp* 😲

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It's cute how, when we lose, it's Trae gotta be traded.  And when we win it's, mmyeah Trae is ok I guess.

#Agenda-squawkLive

I'm convinced Trae can put up 40/15/7 on Monday and the agendites will still be saying "he's more valuable for trade now". 

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

I'm convinced Trae can put up 40/15/7 on Monday and the agendites will still be saying "he's more valuable for trade now". 

It's beyond lazy analysis(sic).  It's possible to dislike a player but also acknowledge the team needs the player.  Here, if ... certain folks dislike a player personally, they tailor their analysis to suggest the player isn't good.  It's crazy. 

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

It's cute how, when we lose, it's Trae gotta be traded.  And when we win it's, mmyeah Trae is ok I guess.

#Agenda-squawkLive

You’re not getting a like for this. It’s too freakin obvious. :huh: #mondaymorningQBsquawkerssuuuuck #whichiswhyiblockedmostofthesemorons

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

7 boards or steals cuz that boy gettin after it on D doh :huh:

• Haha 2

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Kg, wrong place for this but I thought of you 😂 

I really think somethings off with him but not mental illness or 'stress'.  I fear his parents may be part of the issue and don't know it.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I really think somethings off with him but not mental illness or 'stress'.  I fear his parents may be part of the issue and don't know it.

His dad seems like a loose cannon a bit but I don’t know the dude, just saw him scuffle with Shannon Sharpe. His dad could be immature possibly and it’s not helping.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

His dad seems like a loose cannon a bit but I don’t know the dude, just saw him scuffle with Shannon Sharpe. His dad could be immature possibly and it’s not helping.

Yeah.  I don't even think it's funny anymore.  It's sad.

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

For losers like Towns of all people.

Yeah, I said it.  The guy's not a winner.  Come at me, bros. 

Never have understood the fascination with KAT.  He just isn't that good.  Puts up nice numbers, but doesn't win.  Embiid eats his lunch every time they play against each other.

Official announcement:  All players should be available for trade, including Trae & Collins.  Yeah, I said it.  We just need to get a decent return on our investment, and get team oriented players in return.  I can see holding on to OO, JJ & AJ (maybe) to see what they are capable of after being in charge.  I also would also hold onto Murray unless we get a great offer.  Maybe Bey too.  No more overpriced contracts or extensions though.  I  would insist on Collins having the finger surgery in the offseason (or even now, as he's not really producing) to see if he can return to some semblance of his former self next season, to make a decision to retain or trade him.  P.S. We've got to keep Bogi, so Lauren will stay around.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Diesel said:

Vs MIami?

Yeah you wish

We all do

But Heat wont allow that..

They seem to be in his head..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Trae actually had a solid floor game.  Quinn simply isn’t gonna accept shitty ball pressure from him and it showed early on: he was quite active.  2 or 3 of his 5(!) steals were on ball.  I think he made a paint clear out on the first play I was like woah.  Quinn likes his guards to help screen and rebound, he’s certainly got his work cut out if he wants Trae and DJ to be consistent.  

Trae made a lot of good reads on how to navigate their traps with pass timing and type.  Getting off the ball properly actually adds points.  No one who has watched the Hawks vs the heat the past few years would expect the Hawks to win regardless of who’s coaching.  Just throw a cocktail party if they do, the world keeps turning if they don’t.

His game was so underrated he was only a -1 with 8 points, something he isn’t accustomed to or likes but he’s gonna have to embrace.  While Clint, DJ, and John were all -13 or worse for obvious reasons.

Trae (+1.4 and +3.4) has now passed Dre (+1.1 and +1.8) for on/ on-off net supremacy.  It’s not quite Jokic (13.7 and 24.4) but baby steps lol.  

I had no earthly idea Bey could shoot the damn lights out with the wiring and generator.  He’s found a f&@kin thee point shooting secret or some sh*t.  I didn’t know the Pistons had intelligent players either, as he’s taken half of his threes from the corner pocket.

Edited by benhillboy

51 minutes ago, kg01 said:

For losers like Towns of all people.

Yeah, I said it.  The guy's not a winner.  Come at me, bros. 

Agreed. Towns is who they want right? Till he comes here and lays an egg, then it’s OH OH LETS GET_____. They keep moving the damn goal post.

• Thanks 1

Hawks still -.2 with DJ on the floor and +1.4 with him off.  The metrics just didn’t match when the trade was made and he’s done nothing to disprove it.  His three point explosion has meant nothing when he’s still useless off ball, rarely gets to the line, and gets cooked with poor footwork.

Meanwhile Delon only has a 129 to 110 rating on a shit team who just beat the Hawks with him starting and no Porzingis SMMFH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by benhillboy
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Agreed. Towns is who they want right? Till he comes here and lays an egg, then it’s OH OH LETS GET_____. They keep moving the damn goal post.

How many games has Towns played in the last few years anyways?  Guys always out.  Atleast Trae comes to play.  All 5'12", 145 lbs of him.  Meanwhile, all these other athletic specimens can't keep off the booboo report every night.  Availability matters. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

Hawks still -.2 with DJ on the floor and +1.4 with him off.  The metrics just didn’t match when the trade was made and he’s done nothing to disprove it.  His three point explosion has meant nothing when he’s still useless off ball, rarely gets to the line, and gets cooked with poor footwork.

Explain to me why folks are so keen on getting rid of Trae but Murray's shat don't stank?

Familiarity bred contempt, clearly, imho. 

I dont want to get rid of either.  Just asking.