• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

I love me some Trae, but if I was a ref and I had to listen to him yell "HEY!" every time he drives the lane and thinks he was fouled (even if he was) I would not only get pissed as hell, I'd start "forgetting" to call fouls in his favor.  
He really needs to shut up and play and let Quinn bitch at the refs for him. 

9 minutes ago, DS5 said:

So refreshing to see Quinn leaving JC in while he’s hot. Nate would have pulled him with his fixed rotations. 

Let’s boost up the JC trade value. Feed him and fan him. lol

1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

I love me some Trae, but if I was a ref and I had to listen to him yell "HEY!" every time he drives the lane and thinks he was fouled (even if he was) I would not only get pissed as hell, I'd start "forgetting" to call fouls in his favor.  
He really needs to shut up and play and let Quinn bitch at the refs for him. 

That means that you couldn't be a professional ref.  A player's antics on the floor shouldn't affect how you call a game.  If it does, that's borderline point manipulation on the level of Tim Donagny

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That means that you couldn't be a professional ref.  A player's antics on the floor shouldn't affect how you call a game.  If it does, that's borderline point manipulation on the level of Tim Donagny

Clearly I wasn't serious.  My point remains, he needs to back off on the whining.