• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

• Premium Member

"We don't work on flopping... We're just not a team that goes out there looking for flopping opportunities. That's just not us. It's actually never been any team that I've played on in my 20 years where we have been a flopping team." - Lebron James

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yo @Spud2nique why your boy Mark Jackson so petty, he was the only person to not vote for The Joker for MVP consideration????? He voted for:

Joel Embiid

Giannis Antetokounmpo

Jayson Tatum

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander

Donovan Mitchell

:blanky:

Wtf, hmm, unlike him as a player coach or analyst, was it a personally autograph hurt feelings thing maybe. I will say, as much as I love the joker 🃏 and I do, he often times bum rushes people in a very weird and awkward way :er: :laugh1: Maybe something happened right before a telecast that was perhaps missed in translation. 

i.e. Joker 🃏: Mark where did you play basketball 🏀?

Mark: St. John’s and then the Knicks to start my career.

Joker: So you banged a lot of hookers and did drugs.

Mark: :unsure:

🤷‍♀️ 

:batman:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yo @Spud2nique why your boy Mark Jackson so petty, he was the only person to not vote for The Joker for MVP consideration????? He voted for:

Joel Embiid

Giannis Antetokounmpo

Jayson Tatum

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander

Donovan Mitchell

:blanky:

With everything trending toward automation anyway, take the MVP voting away from these analysts and writers who so-call know the game. 

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I got the Suxers ending it tonight and sending WHOREBAG home to the dismay of @AUhawksfanand @everyoneandtheirmoms as well.

#whorehebound #HORSDOEUVRES

IMG_7615.jpeg

IMG_7614.jpeg

IMG_7613.jpeg

IMG_7610.jpeg

Well, you got the 95 for Boston right.

If the Sixers fail to win this series, they almost have to fire Doc Rivers.

And James Harden better watch himself. This may be his last shot at winning a championship as well.

13 4th quarter points at home, in a close out game, with the league MVP on your team, is unacceptable.

The game Tatum played tonight was eerily similar to what Trae Young played in Game 7 in Philly 2 years ago.  Absolutely atrocious for 3 quarters, but made huge shots and plays in the 4th quarter to beat them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phunkabilly said:

Yeah, this is ugly... can't blame this one on Ayton

But they will.

If Snyder thinks that OO can play the majority of his minutes at the 4 next season, this will be the perfect time for Landry to dangle John Collins out to the Suns again, for a deal to get Ayton.  Maybe another team would want to get in the mix, to shuffle some role players around.

Here you go Landry.  Get 'er done.

image.thumb.png.27fdf236704649668a74f19a770efcce.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

But they will.

If Snyder thinks that OO can play the majority of his minutes at the 4 next season, this will be the perfect time for Landry to dangle John Collins out to the Suns again, for a deal to get Ayton.  Maybe another team would want to get in the mix, to shuffle some role players around.

Here you go Landry.  Get 'er done.

image.thumb.png.27fdf236704649668a74f19a770efcce.png

Barnes, OG, Porter and Boucher for Paul and Capela?  I can't imagine the Raptors would even consider that.

16 minutes ago, Phunkabilly said:

Barnes, OG, Porter and Boucher for Paul and Capela?  I can't imagine the Raptors would even consider that.

If they're trying to do a total rebuild, they may.  They fired a coach that just won them a title 4 years ago. So at this point, they may be talking about doing a total rebuild and be completely bad, if they're going to miss the playoffs anyway.