• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

• Premium Member

On a more serious note.  I know that the sixers were in trouble in the 2nd half, up by 8 and they called a Flagrant 1 on James Harden.   I didn't see it as a flagrant.  Maybe a common foul but not a flagrant. 

I saw the momentum shift and knew it was over then. 

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Really? That's what you gonna go woth Jo- El?

Shots fired...

At Jokic.  Are there two standards.  I have heard over and over again that the 76ers must win and the Suns must win.   I have never heard anybody say.. Denver must win to cement Jokic's legacy. 

But Steph had to win his 4th with nobody else on the team before he could be given the kind of credit that he has now... and Jokic is magically gifted such credit with no chips. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

TATUM = EASY WIN.  

Play-in Heat now gets the privilege of going to Boston.  

Ice cold shooting by the 76ers.  Game was tied 55-55 when I tuned in.  Watched Celtics score 28 points while 76ers scored 3.  I got the idea about that time that the game was over.  It didn't get any better.

Where was this Tatum guy all season?  Shooting like he did, they should never have lost a game.

GO HEAT!

:smug:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MaceCase said:

Glen

It’s Glenn! Get it right! 2 n’s and 10 game 7 eliminations! The GlenN award 🥇 :sarcastic: @MaceCase it’s a Shelden Sheldon thang :laugh1:

James… that’s cold man… it’s not what he said it’s how he said it! :er:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Screwed it up he did. :blanky:

Sad thing is don’t nobody want the parts to the Sixers :sarcastic:we guuudddd on that roster. I mean, Melton but that’s about it. My boy Harrell I don’t even want no more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

But Steph had to win his 4th with nobody else on the team before he could be given the kind of credit that he has now...

Nobody give that lil ish no credit, they never played any good teams during their runs, the only good ones were the spurs which they purposely landed in Kawhi’s foot  and cheated and signing KD to help them. Outside of that they beat a Cavs team in the finals without Kyrie in 2015, LOST to the raptors, the only other legit contender outside of the Lakers who just knocked them out.

Both sCurvy and the scrubs ain’t not dynasty never will be.

Only dynasty’s has to be the Lakers, Celts and Bulls to me that’s it and that’s all folks. 

1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

After this season

This season? It’s been that way for a minute and beyond. The Sixers were toast when they lost game 6 in Philly, it was over then. No shot today no chance. 

Harden could be one of the weakest minded superstars and Joel is following right in his footsteps. For the way Embiid plays pretty rugged and tough, his mental is maaaaaaadddd weak. He just sounds like he’s just playing and if he wins a ring so be it and if he doesn’t that’s ok too. I HATE THAT ATTITUDE!  YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!-Herm Edwards!!!!!

image.gif.a3ea34b8c14cdc4213175c9f8230c280.gif

• Like 1

• Premium Member

The tough thing with the Celtics is I hate the organization, but I actually like the team. I wish they were the Kings or something lol. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

The tough thing with the Celtics is I hate the organization, but I actually like the team. I wish they were the Kings or something lol. 

Same. Love me some Jaylen Brown, Malcolm in the middle from the ATL’s and Marcus Smart, for as much of an Ahole that foo competes and plays to win.

Ya, I wish they were… the Hawks :laugh1: ok fine…. Theeeeeeee Seattle SuperSonics(I can’t name any current team hatem all).

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

Same here.

It's easy to hate Smart and Horford, but Brown and Tatum are likable players.  Grant Williams is my boy from UT, so I can't hate him. And the rest of their team plays their roles to perfection.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Really? That's what you gonna go woth Jo- El?

Last guy this fixated on another players bagg (mvp awards) was Lames Harden.  No coincidence they're on the same team and a team that flopped (pause for effect) so spectacularly when it mattered. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Same here.

It's easy to hate Smart and Horford, but Brown and Tatum are likable players.  Grant Williams is my boy from UT, so I can't hate him. And the rest of their team plays their roles to perfection.

I love the way they play the game and they don’t have divas like Paul Pierce. A big reason I’m thankful for Snyder is I think we will see more of that style of basketball. Making the extra pass, good defense, etc.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Same. Love me some Jaylen Brown, Malcolm in the middle from the ATL’s and Marcus Smart, for as much of an Ahole that foo competes and plays to win.

Ya, I wish they were… the Hawks :laugh1: ok fine…. Theeeeeeee Seattle SuperSonics(I can’t name any current team hatem all).

Marcus has kind of matured as an annoying player to a good but semi annoying player lol. I remember him stepping over Trae a couple of years ago and that was a bad look. I respect his game now, he’s solid.

• Thanks 1