• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

De'Andre Hunter . . . please don't be like Harrison Barnes.  I know that's your NBA Comparison, but please be a little more big time than that dude.

Wide open 3 at the end, and clanked it.  Could've been the hero of all heroes in Sacramento, if he beat the world champs on that shot and go back home with a 3 - 1 lead.

9 pts - 3 rebs - 0 asst . . ( 3-11 FG . . . 1-6 3FG ) . . . ( -12 for the game )

PRODUCTION MATTERS!!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Why don't the Hawks ever shoot 3s in your simulations?

Ya @LongTimeFan asked the same. This year’s version is weird, no matter where I shoot from it’s either late or early, it’s a 2K problem because between 2000-2022 2K I’ve actually shot about 15-25 threes a game at him nearly 38-40%. I would love to but I simply can’t. :sad: Specially with Bogi or Trae, it kills me. :sad:

• Premium Member
54 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Whoa . . . is Bogi playing tonight?  He's not listed in the FanDuel player section right now.

I don't see him on an injury report.  But maybe they know something we don't.

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

De'Andre Hunter . . . please don't be like Harrison Barnes.  I know that's your NBA Comparison, but please be a little more big time than that dude.

Wide open 3 at the end, and clanked it.  Could've been the hero of all heroes in Sacramento, if he beat the world champs on that shot and go back home with a 3 - 1 lead.

9 pts - 3 rebs - 0 asst . . ( 3-11 FG . . . 1-6 3FG ) . . . ( -12 for the game )

PRODUCTION MATTERS!!

I've been asking for a 20+ point Hunter game......this is the game he does it. :praying:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1