• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to the Hawks, Kobe Bufkin!

JayBirdHawk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is what I want to see, go the the GL and dominate.

I have a confession, I'm not a fan of left handed players. The only one I've liked one and that was Manu Ginobli. 🤓

Bufkin body type/shape and moves reminds me of Jalen Rose.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952bb9nx0c2uzmho4htmd3

10 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I have a confession, I'm not a fan of left handed players. The only one I've liked one and that was Manu Ginobli. 🤓

*gasp*  burd hates lefties?!  Haha, I don't even notice it as I'm watching.  

Good to see him play well ... build that trade value, baybee. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

What if we've been wrong about Bufkin?  What if what Fields saw was the future?  If I'm honest, I didn't like some of those finishes that are on the video above.   It looks awkward.  BUT  He's a young player.  The fact that he can get to the cup against a little less than NBA competition is pretty good.  The G-League can help you get better.  Let's hope that that is true for Bufkin. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Thats Encouraging

If he turns into something it would be the biggest upset in Hawkssquawk history.. lol

The score looked exactly like the real Hawks team btw..

Another Lead blown.. smh

Edited by terrell

Whatever rust that he had from not playing, due to injury, appears to be gone.  After watching these clips, no wonder other NBA teams want Kobe Bufkin included in any trade discussion!  How long will he stay with the Skyhawks?

😍

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hawks don't play again until Wednesday, so they should have some practice days to bring Kobe back.

The question is - will Quin play him? He should in lieu of the door Mat(t)s.

Meth-Bogi is not pleased with you, burd.

Seriously though, I need AJ to get run before them dudes.  Hope his mind is rite. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member

For all the talk of the Hawks playing DJ out of position and needing a legit SG next to Trae, you'd think there would be more chatter about what Kobe is doing in the G League. 31.5pts, 5.5rbs, and 5.5assts through 4(?) games after coming back from an injury sounds pretty encouraging. The combination of his Summer League play where he was playing out of his natural position and the thumb injury made him a forgotten man, but he was a projected Lottery pick in some pre-Draft mocks for a reason. 

• Like 1