2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

29 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Just a FYI, Bogi will likely be traded next offseason during the draft as Atlanta will be over the 2nd apron. 

🤞Hope he’ll be healthy then so we can actually get something back of value for him. 

29 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This is gonna rock the NBA. Murray extension should be announced soon too. 

10 minutes ago, LarsV8 said:

Something big is about to go down. The timing, it all makes sense. DJM taking a discount and locking in so we can establish a Big 3.

Who’s the 3rd?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, KB21 said:

KAT's defense is not good.  Leading with that.  But it is funny to see him mocked here and to remember how Jokic got praised for kicking the ball against Miami.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Normally I would say that is nigh impossible for the Hawks but between Soth's posts and DM taking this contract, I legit have some hope that I just might lose my bet with Spud!  That would be a good day.

Stick to your guns, Hawk aren't paying the tax! No reason to even do it now.

• Haha 4

Just now, AHF said:

KAT's defense is not good.  Leading with that.  But it is funny to see him mocked here and to remember how Jokic got praised for kicking the ball against Miami.

Wth happened to him, @AHF?

I swear he was a pretty good defensive player at UK. At least in the paint. Got good, timely blocks. 

Am I crazy misremembering this?

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

I just might lose my bet with Spud! 

If the vet was reversed I’d be happy to lose as well. Long live ATL Hawks!

ps Who was the last big 3 we had? Oh no 🙊 

Reef 🪸 Dog and JT? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Wth happened to him, @AHF?

I swear he was a pretty good defensive player at UK. At least in the paint. Got good, timely blocks. 

Am I crazy misremembering this?

I don't think he was ever amazing at UK but he  had such a physical advantage in college that he looked better than in the NBA.  

• Like 2

I love 💗 new toys 🧸 for the Hawks as far as new acquisitions as much as the next fan but if we give OO and/or AJ, I may never forgive the Hawks. Having said that, you do stockpile to cash in and the Hawks RARELY get the chance to cash in and go for a big 3. Be smart. Go Hawks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1