• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

KAT's contract:

23-24 $36,000,000

24-25 $50,000,000

25-26 $54,000,000

26-27 $58,000,000

27-28 $62,000,000

Ain't no fing way we pay this man this kinda of money. Yall got to be out of your collective minds!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If this happens, then it should stop all the talk about Ressler being cheap.  

I’ve always felt that Trae and KAT would be an offensive dream to match up with one another, but damn that’s a lot of defensive deficiencies that will need to be covered up.  

• Like 3

Just now, KB21 said:

If this happens, then it should stop all the talk about Ressler being cheap.  

I’ve always felt that Trae and KAT would be an offensive dream to match up with one another, but damn that’s a lot of defensive deficiencies that will need to be covered up.  

Not only that, but injuries are piling up for KAT. Torn calf muscle, knee issues, wrist injuries. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Green, Kleber, Bullock, and McGee to a 3th team w/ two 1sts

This is horrible, Minny must really want off Kats contract lol

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update

1. Okongwu extension talk is a tad off money wise. Atlanta is hoping he does like Murray and does a deal that benefits the team long term. 

2. Bey hasn't been negotiated with yet. That doesn't mean they won't just hasn't happened yet. 

3. Dallas was going to get KAT if available till Atlanta stepped up their offer. I was told Green, Kleber, Bullock, and McGee to a 3th team w/ two 1sts. 

4. Atlanta initial offer was Hunter/Capela and two 1sts for KAT. I was told Minnesota wasn't interested in Hunter or Capela and liked Dallas deal more. Seems like Minnesota got more serious of late and so did Atlanta. They refused at first to trade JJ or any of the kids. They also didn't want to move Bey either. Seems like the interest was all in on Siakam.

Either way we gonna pay a 3rd star money. Time to get used to it squawkers.

Both Raptors and Wolves better make a move or they will continue to look like idiots.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

3. Dallas was going to get KAT if available till Atlanta stepped up their offer. I was told Green, Kleber, Bullock, and McGee to a 3th team w/ two 1sts. 

Please go ruin Dallas' future!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GameTime said:

So i'm guessing Murray took a "Heat Big 3 " paycut for this to happen? Exciting stuff.

I knew something was up when we found out last night that Murray was taking an early extension.

I can’t wait for KAT to be announced.

• Like 4

Gotta pay to play the game. It is what it is. Gotta push the chips in at some point. 

Trae / Kobe / TyTy

DJM / Bogi

Hunter / AJG

OO / Vet PF? / Usman

KAT / Vet def C? / Gueye

• Like 1

Just now, GameTime said:

So no to Hunter/Capela and 2 1sts but yest to Mavs trash offer? They must have really liked Josh Green lol

They didn't want contracts and they really wanted Bey. They made it clear to Atlanta at first but Atlanta didn't want to move Bey. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

4. Atlanta initial offer was Hunter/Capela and two 1sts for KAT. I was told Minnesota wasn't interested in Hunter or Capela and liked Dallas deal more. Seems like Minnesota got more serious of late and so did Atlanta. They refused at first to trade JJ or any of the kids. They also didn't want to move Bey either. Seems like the interest was all in on Siakam.

Could also add Bey here if that's who they really want and money would still work.

image.thumb.png.5308b0892957bb89a924c2ace0f04918.png

Edited by ShooterSays