• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

2 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

I said something similar a page or two back.

As an insider or outsider? If you're an outsider you need to consult kg, if you're an insider we need to know your sauces.

I prefer Tabasco

Edited by theheroatl

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

As an insider or outsider? If you're an outsider you need to consult kg, if you're an insider we need to know your sauces.

I prefer Tabasco

KG?

KG is definitely an outsider, but he is like the sixpac of the group...  Best to go with @Spud2nique

17 Years After NWO's WWE Debut, Who Would Best Fit in a Modern-Day Version?  | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

How are you going to make a good comedy when you can't joke about anything?

your comment about current society has triggered me and now I feel like you've violated my safe space.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, shakes said:

your comment about current society has triggered me and now I feel like you've violated my safe space.

Always fun seeing boomer facebook opinons make it onto the hawks insider message board. 

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

Is this a legit source? I dont keep up with anonymous twitter accounts

This source has missed on a ton of stuff, don't know how much you can trust.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, JeffS17 said:

Gotta wonder if all that noise around KAT last week was the front office heavily pushing out a smokescreen to get Toronto to accept their offer.

Good point — Like two siblings trying to rile one another … “I have Indiana and Orlando as friends”… “Well, KAT invited me to his birthday party”

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I wouldn't anticipate anything happening soon.  I really don't want to break it down but they're basically at am impass.  The offseason lasts through September, a few more options open up for us in September. Draw your own conclusions.

Bogdan Bogdanovic on Wednesday's Kings OT win vs. Heat | abc10.com

• Haha 1