• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks trade TyTy, Usman, and Rudy Gay for Patty Mills

NBASupes

I wonder if this was what Trae was talking about.

Very good pickup adding Mills as a backup PG.   A veteran that knows how to play the game, and has the ability to come up with very good offensive games at times.   This is a Lou Will type signing.  I like it.

Also will be good for drawing Australian fans to the Hawks.

• Like 2

Smart move, vets baby vets! Always been a Patty dude from St. Mary’s. One of the best second round picks ever. Spur, knows exactly what he’s doing and runs a team very well.

We might have the best PG/BU PG I’m the league .. BEFORE THE SCRUBS!!! Screw CP3 😂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, theheroatl said:

Well... there you go. Pretty good upgrade over A. Holiday. 

BUT, could be flipped again in as an expiring in a trade.

Just call him HotPoPatty

Yeah offensively...Shooting 3's. But its a downgrade defensively..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

This is a move that although I definitely don't mind keeping will probably end up being flipped again for a bigger move.

Why???

Because if not it will go on record that we essentially traded JC for Patty Mills.

That doesn't hurt our team as currently constructed but I know Landry's ego is speaking to the back of his brain like "you know you can do better than that". lol

Well, I hope we keep him, we need some vets on this team, would be really good if we can add a big vet and a forward.

Perhaps Jamychal Green or Dedmon? I don’t know if they can still contribute, we really need help.

Edited by gurpilo