• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024 Sacramento Kings Draft Pick Watch

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
7 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm not confident it will convert next year either, when you consider their current roster and upcoming offseason decisions and the rest of the West conference.

Me either but if they are in this exact position next year it would almost certainly convert since next year it will be top 12 protected and in 2026 top 10 protected.  But it could still end up being second round picks which would be a disaster.

It is already a real disappointment that at a time we were trying to compete that we got nothing that helped the team win for a minimum of 2.5 years (and very possibly significantly longer depending on when/if the pick converts and when/if the player is ready to contribute to winning).

• Sad 2

On 4/13/2024 at 12:23 PM, terrell said:

Just sayin we'll probably lose it..Because nothing ever goes right for this franchise... smh

download.jpg.f643cbe93c50345e971164f1c18c8e90.jpg

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Think the NBA will allow the Kings to beat the Warriors tonight?

Please 🙏🏿 

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I screwed it up

Not your first, shake 🫨 it off.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Carmine said:

I'm rooting for G.S as we have no first round pick as of now next season. I'll take the risk on the pick hopefully conveying next year in a more talented pool of draftees.

We're gonna have one after we make a trade.. 😀

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

image.gif.be89e25100db22bf459129f88df1e1e2.gif

:laugh1:

Uh oh!!! Klay got twisted all up in his emotionalllllllssss and was taking it to his haters then backed off! 😂 

He’s prolly crying right now.. 😂 

IMG_4280.jpeg

IMG_4279.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Klay has left the building!!!! Thank you and goodnight!😴 

IMG_4282.jpeg

Oh man, I just looked at the boxscore.  Ol' Klay hit em with an 0-fer?  His name is now Kl0y.

Also, nowhere near enough gloating from you so far, squd.  I hope you're giving it to your neighbors today. 

• Haha 2

Being a fan of the west coast Kings, I thought that they looked good in their victory last night.

Hawks draft pick #2 is still in play!  Meanwhile, a late-nite game in Chicago tonight.

:smug:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Also, nowhere near enough gloating from you so far, squd.  I hope you're giving it to your neighbors today. 

No joke… midway through the 4th I was hearing windows 🪟 being shut by the aforementioned neighbors… 😂 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

No joke… midway through the 4th I was hearing windows 🪟 being shut by the aforementioned neighbors… 😂 

That was to keep from jumping out if em.

Whos more done, Kl0y Th0mps0n or CP2? 

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Hoping the pick just conveys this year so we can stop worrying about it.

I get the argument about it being a weak draft, but getting the #15/16 pick is probably the best case outcome when those protections were announced. Y'all really want to risk waiting until next year for the small chance it conveys at 13/14 or 11/12/13/14 the next year?

Sacramento is one injury to Fox or Sabonis away from sucking in a stacked Western conference. Just get the pick now 🤞

Bird in hand and all that jazz

• Like 3