• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

No Herb, no Murphy yet they want DJM & OO?  

No ****ing way.

Yup thats why they are far a part. Hawks are more than willing to do Dejounte for Dyson and Picks. Griffin is asking for a center upgrade in process 

• Haha 2

• Moderators
Just now, bleachkit said:

I think that would be less annoying than Draymond Green. Bullying teammates, and constantly complaining about everything and everyone.

Respect everyone's personal faith and keep it out of the looker room and there are no issues.  Don't really care for purposes of whether someone has a place on the roster whether they are a scientologist, young earth creationist, Buddhist, or anything.  Bring it into the locker room and now it has to be evaluated like any other potentially disruptive behavior that someone brings into the locker room.  

Green absolutely brings his issues into the locker room and onto the floor.  He has been good enough over the years that GS has allowed it.  MJ was like that sometimes too.  But Green's days of being good enough to overlook that kind of crap are past.  No desire to have him in a Hawks uniform at this stage in his career.

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Yup thats why they are far a part. Hawks are more than willing to do Dejounte for Dyson and Picks. Griffin is asking for a center upgrade in process 

So we would do DJ/OO for Dyson/Herb/filler?  I hope not.

Edited by Hawkish
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Yup thats why they are far a part. Hawks are more than willing to do Dejounte for Dyson and Picks. 

I seriously doubt there is any combination of picks that NO would be willing to give up that I would consider worth it for DJM so I'm totally good with them unrealistically pushing things over the edge and blowing up discussions if we are really thinking of not getting back meaningful players.  (Dyson is a role player.  You have to really bet on the come to buy into him being the centerpiece of a deal or be getting such tremendous value from the picks and have a plan to redeploy them for a legit foundational player this summer.)

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

DJ for Dyson doesn't work financially.  Adding OO without adding more works even less.  Dyson only makes $5.7M.  DJ makes $18 and OO counts for $14.  So we're trading $32M for $5.7M?  BS

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Um, we are still talking about Nola when the outside world is claiming that we have already moved on from them.

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2024/02/hawks-pelicans-end-dejounte-murray-trade-talks.html

Thats what I was thinking.   Pels trade is old news today lol

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

DJ for Dyson doesn't work financially.  Adding OO without adding more works even less.  Dyson only makes $5.7M.  DJ makes $18 and OO counts for $14.  So we're trading $32M for $5.7M?  BS

DJ/OO/Mills for Dyson/Herb/Val can be worked around.

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Like waiting for the asteroid in Armageddon to hit.

I have a management class to go to. 

I'll see if the asteroid hit once I cone out.

naw, the asteroid in that movie actually hits.

This is more like New Years even 1999 waiting for 2k to end the world.  Another example would be waiting for Geraldo to open Al Capone's vault.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Jesus Christ that would be dumb

• Like 2