• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae’s Silence

I have never bought into the notion of Trae being on the move… he has seemed loyal to ATL, and the decision to ship him off somewhere has never made sense. However, now it actually does with two years left before his player option, and he could leave for nothing.

Trae’s silence in the midst of one of the luckiest moments in Hawks history alongside true NBA folks saying he might be on the move have me thinking he actually may not be on the roster next season. Hard to believe, but I think we are here.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Knowing the the draft is rigged.. and usually the NBA uses it to make up for major moves...   Trae may be on the move. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Who cares about social media…

Every idiot thought Deandre Hunter was traded and all he did was take everything down in rememberence of his mom… 

y’all get fooled over and over and over every time and still act like this

millennials must think social media is an extension of every feeling of a person or something.. []

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Every idiot thought Deandre Hunter was traded and all he did was take everything down in rememberence of his mom… 

millennials must think social media is an extension of every feeling of a person or something.. idiots

Dre would be gone if a decent offer ever appeared.

18 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Dre would be gone if a decent offer ever appeared.

That has nothing to do with talking about how social media brainiacs thought he was traded last summer when he cleared his Instagram … for his moms death remembrance.. we can’t sweep stupidity of people under the rug anymore just like we can’t sweep Evan Sidery, the bot account, throwing literal sh#t against the wall 

people need to be held accountable for their knee jerk reactions to social media as if it is the bible of all things nba

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, theheroatl said:

millennials must think social media is an extension of every feeling of a person or something.. idiots

He's probably on a boat in the middle of nowhere lol 

• Thanks 1

Budda Baker, LeBron James, A.J Brown, and Kyler Murray have all done it to send a message so don't sit there like the smartest guy in the room thinking players don't use the platform as a sort of voice, stance, or protest towards their teams. 

1 minute ago, StonedDogs said:

Budda Baker, LeBron James, A.J Brown, and Kyler Murray have all done it to send a message so don't sit there like the smartest guy in the room thinking players don't use the platform as a sort of voice, stance, or protest towards their teams. 

Ok bro.. there are a lot of people in this world.. you proved nothing 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
Just now, JTB said:

I’m trying not to read too much into it but it’s very noticeable he hasn’t said anything about winning the lottery so kind of concerning…somewhat anyways.

I think it's strange too.  He reacts to most big nba news regularly.

There is this:

image.png

I'm too old to know what that emoji means though.LOL.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

I see lots of likes from his Dad on Twitter about possibly pairing Sarr with Trae. Him and his Dad are pretty in sync. I think it's going to be okay lol

image.png.78d9cb5a4da113140b59bb3b9e3f0c20.png

image.png.b1d7ee376230a455c0e772a47b01671e.png

Trae and his family also wanted Murray and the dude from Philly. It might be best to go in another direction with the pick.lol

• Haha 3

Ok bro.. there are a lot of people in this world.. you proved nothing 

You said idiots only believe social media when athletes scrub their accounts. I gave you pro bowlers and the greatest player on the land who did it to prove a point to their organization. I literally debunked your point about the athletes. 

You gave us a c rating player in Hunter. I gave you A rated players who actually mean something to their teams who did it.